• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran MEC Update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I dont understand some of you LUV guys. Someone posted that a guy could fly 115 trips per month and I did not think you guys flew more than around 4 legs per day, when I did the numbers: 115/20 = 5.75 trips per day and thats how I came up with 10 days off. No need to call anyone stupid or anything else, it was just a comment. i don't remember saying anything against anyone here. God, the 5% at SWA must all be the contributing members of Flightinfo. Have a nice day.
uba757

I dont understand some of you LUV guys. Someone posted that a guy could fly 115 trips per month and I did not think you guys flew more than around 4 legs per day, when I did the numbers: 115/20 = 5.75 trips per day and thats how I came up with 10 days off. No need to call anyone stupid or anything else, it was just a comment. i don't remember saying anything against anyone here. God, the 5% at SWA must all be the contributing members of Flightinfo. Have a nice day.
uba757

Bro, go to www.swapaluv.com and you can see the TFP schedule off to the right and ELITT. Sorry for the circus we (SWA) and AT are creating. I better watch out. The grammar police are after me.LOL!

That's because I am SENIOR to you here, not be a good little boy and find a thread about Delta hiring or something else exciting. :laugh:

Hi, what? Guess where I have already been hired? Take a look again and pull your head out of your rear. And, you're senior to me? Where? Oh, HERE..... Thanks Charlie Sheen. You and GUP should both be drug tested ASAP. Just read your above post as some proof. You sound drunk and creepy.

OYS

Last edited:
Red...I don't understand why you would use outdated numbers instead of the current numbers in our new contract. I have used your current payscale in my comparison.

Don, let it go, amigo. You're not going to convince anyone and it's not worth the aggravation.

Jack, Frank and the boys have it covered. Go sit on your boat, drink a frosty beverage, and relax, it'll all work out, just gotta have a little faith. :)

Hi, what? Guess where I have already been hired? Take a look again and pull your head out of your rear. And, you're senior to me? Where? Oh, HERE..... Thanks Charlie Sheen. You and GUP should both be drug tested ASAP. Just read your above post as some proof. You sound drunk and creepy.

Glad you are happy sitting reserve in DTW. Did the A-holes at Delta hire you or are you a NWA guy? You must have just gotten off of probation and are all excited. Congrats.

uba757

The 5%ers are busy over at pprune- here you have the elite worst of the web 1%ers(!)

I still don't get your math- but carry on ...
(if you care - we have to average 6.5 tfp/ day- and a "trip for pay" or "trip" is just a formula-like your credit hour- has nothing to with how many legs you fly
And only loosely connected to how much block you fly

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back