• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran MEC CYA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Are people actually putting faith in the DRC?

It's a Hail Mary at best. The company can run THEIR business how they want. Things change. The dynamics for one fleet may have changed their mind when looking at the cost. It didn't surpise me at all.

On a side note, I heard this weekend that the senior previous AAI guys are cleaning up with the SW system. Premium trips along with charters and they are making 200k min. Laughing all the way to the bank. I guess they like SW.

PCL will never admit it, but he is one of the few folks that made out like a bandit in this debacle, more so than any OSW and even most FAT guys.

Retiring #2 at Southwest without even an interview? Yeah, I'd say he made out.

We'll see if he really is a "man of his word" and never sets foot in Dallas. He sure can call out Gary Kelley and the supposed lies that were given to him, so lets find out if he follows his own "Golden Rule" of truthfulness and honesty. I'm sure #3 would be happy.

Nah, I'm planning on leaving before the transition.

-PCL_128 12-19-2012
Let's just save the quote for the future...

On a side note, I heard this weekend that the senior previous AAI guys are cleaning up with the SW system. Premium trips along with charters and they are making 200k min. Laughing all the way to the bank. I guess they like SW.

I actually personally spoke to the #1 FO in HOU (FAT 15-16 yr captain) a few weeks ago and he is making less than he did at the Tranny. He wasn't laughing. For smart At guys living in base, 200K is a pay cut.

I for one wouldn't mind to do a vote on this SLI again.

From what I have learned I would change my vote to no. I think most of the SWA pilots would. 17% were smarter than I.

And I would bet that most of the FAT would still vote yes.

I would take that bet. My vote would be changed to NO as well.

I actually personally spoke to the #1 FO in HOU (FAT 15-16 yr captain) a few weeks ago and he is making less than he did at the Tranny. He wasn't laughing. For smart At guys living in base, 200K is a pay cut.

So, he is bidding number one in a base that is closer to his house, can pick up any open time that he wants, gets the best vactations, makes close to what he made at AT and then in January of 2015 he attends upgrade school and will be making 20-30% more than was ever possible at AT? Damn! I never thought they had it so bad.

So, he is bidding number one in a base that is closer to his house, can pick up any open time that he wants, gets the best vactations, makes close to what he made at AT and then in January of 2015 he attends upgrade school and will be making 20-30% more than was ever possible at AT? Damn! I never thought they had it so bad.

And commuting to the west coast.

He should have never lost his seat to begin with!

Retiring #2 at Southwest without even an interview? Yeah, I'd say he made out.

What is the big deal with you guys and this notion that we are here "without going through the interview process" you act like its " the marine corps" of interviews. In fact it's not nearly as difficult as other companies, which I personally think is stupid to begin with.

Look, you call 25 guys to come in,look at their resume and find out if that's somebody you could sit next to for a 4 day trip. As our CP says " It ain't exactly rocket surgery boys."

Latest resources

Back