• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran MEC Chair message.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What training? Aren't they going to force the Airtran 717 pilots to buy their own 737 types? I believe they get 6 months to pay for it
:p

No, but I got a one luv lanyard and an ugly flag tie and it only cost my seniority, my seat, my base, and a twenty dollar an hour pay cut. So I got that going for me....... Which is nice.

Bitchin all the way to the bank, u guys will fit right in

I know I should bow down and kiss the feet of a company that will allow me to pull gear for the next 7 years until I reupgrade and hold a base 1500 miles from where I live, yeah I'm sooo lucky.

Why? Is ATL not going to be announced as a base at SWA soon?

Thanks to my new seniority I won't hold it as capt in 3 to 5 years when I reupgrade. Oak or Las for me on reserve in 3 to 5 years, maybe.

No, but I got a one luv lanyard and an ugly flag tie and it only cost my seniority, my seat, my base, and a twenty dollar an hour pay cut. So I got that going for me....... Which is nice.

Actually, you are a little off. What cost you those things was YOU. That's right YOU. You entered this business just like the rest of us. You decided to work for a small airline out of ATL. You were the one that put all your chips on the table and made your bet on AT. Guess what. It did not work out like you planned. I am not making this a knock on you, but on all of us. This is the airline business. Some will get their dream job and make a ton of money then retire....Most of us will have a few more bumps along the way. In the end, YOU make your best decisions for you and your family. Sometimes it works out great and sometimes not so great. The key is to live within your means and take what comes with the best possible attitude. No that is not always easy, but it will give you the best results for YOU and your family......

gonna wave the BS flag. sorry

Latest resources

Back