• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

malibuVride

A quote from LH's speech to the SWAPA BPD from the Fastread:

"and the benefits are not obvious and understood to all from day one."

This is very concerning to me as the benefits should be VERY obvious to all!
The raises, schedules, benefits, QOL, more secure future, etc, are all quite obvious to me and I definetely understand this.

I don't want the egos of the MEC screwing this up for everyone.

Was that out of context maybe? For a positive spin, maybe he meant not immediately until the SLI is worked out.

A quote from LH's speech to the SWAPA BPD from the Fastread:

"and the benefits are not obvious and understood to all from day one."

This is very concerning to me as the benefits should be VERY obvious to all!
The raises, schedules, benefits, QOL, more secure future, etc, are all quite obvious to me and I definetely understand this.

I don't want the egos of the MEC screwing this up for everyone.

LH and the MEC work for the LEC which intern works for the pilots. Complaining on an anonymous message board will do you no good. I suggest you come to the LEC meeting on the 13th and voice your concerns in person. It should be an interesting meeting given certain agenda items.

Maybe they are trying to build their case for the SLI....but you just go ahead and keep posting their info on here.

Kinda like the lawyer who says his client is not guilty even though they have the murder weapon and a half dozen witnesses!!!!

Sounds right on to me. I was told by an MEC member the Air Tran position on Arbitration (if it comes to that). Is Pay and benefits can't be included? Take it for what it's worth

Sounds right on to me. I was told by an MEC member the Air Tran position on Arbitration (if it comes to that). Is Pay and benefits can't be included? Take it for what it's worth

Maybe they will consider all your International flying. But then again, does your contract even consider that International flying?

I can't tell what he meant by just one line from his remarks. If I could see the entire text, then maybe....but....how bout not fanning the flames and just keeping this to yourself.

How else CAN you define career expectations?

Do you guys seriously think it's by seat and equipment type alone? If that were the case then Virgin America would get relative at a Delta with an arbitrated SLI.

I'm going to make $250,000 this year and I am a junior captain. The sooner we get this done the sooner you guys can make this kind of money.

Gup

Latest resources

Back