Airtran may not give up

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
new airtran promotion

I've been seeing commercials for a new ad campaign involving Suntrust Bank. You get a free ticket if you open a CD and/or new account. Is that correct?

How might that play out, since the wendy's deal was a loser?

You have to deposit $10,000 into an account and it has to be in there for a predetermined amount of time. If you've got that kind of jing to throw around, you're probably not riding on the tranny. Maybe they are trying to increase the caliber of our clientele?

Got 18 years till age 60... It should be a good show.3 Rings and all the fanfare !! Timmy... take the money and run. AirTran will be good for MKE.. securing jobs and increased frequency... Business class is OK.. although MCO could work on making it great for the MKE Hub.. I'm sure the fine folks of MidEX will be doing the same job they always have !! Just a couple less biz seats !! Lord knows... Nobody in Atlanta is gonna relocate to MKE...Little or no movement would occur is my guess.

Got my to do list.... puttin shore power in my boat today... its 60 in the garage.. and zero outside. BRRRR ... Good Day all...

The elm splitting was great by the way !

I think we might see another offer, (at least usually that what happen if they extend the offer) only 39,000 tendered shares is very weak, it will happen after the ruling of the NY court.

Sun Trust... they are a pretty big deal in Florida ? right ? Tad does a good job I think... I just wish they could come up with a better pic for the ticket counter... the 717 painting... aaahhh... looks a little tacky..

The best 'funny' Tad came up with was the signs in MDW.. A4B gates... check em out on your walk to concourse A... Your not in Timbuktu.. but close !! Hope you have a good set of shoes !!

Wendy's... well.. probably not such a good deal.. creative though !

not much new news, but Bob F. does make a compelling argument for Midex. I did find it interesting that he said that Midex's stategy to use 50 seat RJs was flawed, yet did say that MKE was a suitable place to use RJs. - does he mean 70 seaters or the e170?

Latest resources

Back