• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran jumpseating!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Logo lights? Are we really having this conversation? Turn them off, safety my a$$, delta disconnected their logo lights a long time ago. Twepilot, you know who I am, right? Please call me.

You guys need to grow some f'in balls. Screw everything till we get a contract, call the prez update line, bad sh!t is happening right now. If it's broken, write it up, no exceptions. No favors, no waivers. Do not pick up open time, do not accept downline drafts or reassignments that extend outside the original duty period.

Treat them the way they are treating you, if a few passengers are inconvenienced, too f'in bad.

Raising the mug to all of you! Hope you get what you deserve.

Leaving the logo lights off just isn't the way to do show solidarity. It's on there for safety reasons....see and be seen. It has very little if anything to do with advertising...if it did, we'd have the website on the tail. Unfortunately I don't have another idea but this one just doesn't make sense to me.

Do you guys have Elton John lights? Maybe you could turn them off.

Last edited:
Heres an idea...

Next time the Communications Committee mails you the "company's version", don't open it, mark through your address, write retrurn to sender, put attn:Klaus under the Company's address and Send it right back to them.(put a stamp on it to make sure it gets there)

Send them the message that the Union speaks for you. No one else, and if they want to discuss it, put it on the table and TA it. Otherwise KMA.
We did that same thing at Pinnacle a couple years ago.

The company sent us FEDEX SATURDAY DELIVERY letters accusing our union of all sorts of crap. Everyone took the letter and wrote MY MEC SPEAKS FOR ME in big black letters on it and faxed them all back into corporate for about 3 days straight, locked up their fax line to the president's office.

Didn't EVER get another letter like that again. :D

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back