AirTran joins ALPA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
there is more than a name!
Rez...you know where this train is going. It's only a matter of time before you have another group of pilots to point the finger at when the Airtran Pilots become sick of ALPA. They'll ask questions, and want answers...but you'll tell them the problem is with them. "Odd," they'll say, "the ALPA reps painted such a rosey when they were courting our pilot group."

But they're still on the honeymoon...so you'll be hard pressed not to find an ultra-optimistic airtran pilot at this point.

Just give it time...

Hey PFT...how's your bid for Prater's seat coming along? I heard you're growing a mustache and everything...

It is nto the sppelling it is the meesage

I'm pretty sure that he has a few college degrees, even though his horrible grammar and spelling doesn't indicate so.
i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! Myabe yuor hunam mnids hvae a porblme wiht thsi. If you can raed tihs forwrad it.

Not to gang up on Pilotyip, but he is the stereotypical paranoid neoconservative Rush L. character. That will get you two things in Life - a Heart attack at 62 and a not so attractive wife. I feel sorry for him

Hey be nice

Not to gang up on Pilotyip, but he is the stereotypical paranoid neoconservative Rush L. character. That will get you two things in Life - a Heart attack at 62 and a not so attractive wife. I feel sorry for him
Hey be nice. We are suppose to able to share things here without going to name calling etc. But see you have not done much posting so you may not have gotten into the swing of things yet.

Hey be nice. We are suppose to able to share things here without going to name calling etc. But see you have not done much posting so you may not have gotten into the swing of things yet.

Don't sweat it man. You've got clowns on this forum who don't know how to communicate or debate different points of view. So how to they react? They resort to name calling. Their Aviation Science degree prepared them for nothing. They can't function in normal society. And in most cases, their daddy paid the bill so they still havn't learned any bit of responsibility for anything important in life. That's the future of our next generation. God help us all.

Don't sweat it man. You've got clowns on this forum who don't know how to communicate or debate different points of view. So how to they react? They resort to name calling.
What, you mean like this:
To ALL of you who commented on my previous posts:

You guys are the morons. How dare you stand up for an airline like Mesa. If you are that clueless and think that Mesa does not have a list of incidents a mile high you are the idiots. You should be shunned for even thinking of standing up for that joke of an airline. You need to do a little research before posting any positive posts about Mesa. You should truly be ashamed of yourself. If you work for Mesa or GoJets then I'm not surprised with your posts.

Their Aviation Science degree prepared them for nothing. They can't function in normal society. And in most cases, their daddy paid the bill so they still havn't learned any bit of responsibility for anything important in life. That's the future of our next generation. God help us all.
I guess we could always practice our next job to be like you....."Welcome to Walmart, would you like a sticker?":smash:

What, you mean like this:

I guess we could always practice our next job to be like you....."Welcome to Walmart, would you like a sticker?":smash:
Since you took the time to research my previous posts and sorted through them copying and pasting them to your liking. I'll take a stab.
First of all, you would fit in great at MSNBC. You take snips and only a piece of the whole story shredding it out of context to fit your point. When I suggested that they were morons, I was only using their words and reflecting it back to them. Like when Superman used the mirror to reflect General Zods heat vision back to him. Second of all, what's wrong with Walmart? Employees taking pride in their work and collecting a check in return. Capitalism at it's best.
With that being said, I appreciate you taking your free time to search and research my former posts. I always appreciate my fans on this forum. But come on man.....don't you have anything better to do then to keep this thread alive. Let it rest in peace. It's dragged on long enough.

Latest resources

Back