• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran joins ALPA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How many ALPA carriers have taken pay cuts in the last 10 yrs? All of them.
Out of all those carriers, how many of their CEO's, CFO's and various management taken a multi million dollar bonus in the weeks following that pay cut? All of them.
That is the spineless "Union" you guys voted in.
By the way, how many former Eastern, CAL scabs are at Airtran these days?

Out of all those carriers, how many of their CEO's, CFO's and various management taken a multi million dollar bonus in the weeks following that pay cut? All of them.
That is the spineless "Union" you guys voted in.
By the way, how many former Eastern, CAL scabs are at Airtran these days?

Considering the merger vote numbers at Airtran, what are you proposing?

Any you think any other union would've prevented that? I mean, really? An airline that goes through Chap 11 will see concessions from its unions. Period. And don't forget AA with its mighty former ALPA group gave up 30% of their salary in 2003. If they hadn't it would've happened in Chap 11 anyways.

Hey give it up if you are not 100% pro union, and 100% anti-management, you must be 100% anti-union and 100% pro management. There is no middle ground with many of the union fanatics. Funny how that changes after you go through a couple of union airliner and still loose your job. BTW is it really fair when your lay-off is the result of another ALPA carrier putting your airline out of business?

You see, this is what a GED education gets you. You should probably stick to serving fries.
Clueless!

For me?

You see, this is what a GED education gets you. You should probably stick to serving fries.
Clueless!
Was I supposed to have a GED? Never got one of those.

I'm pretty sure that he has a few college degrees, even though his horrible grammar and spelling doesn't indicate so.

I'm pretty sure that he has a few college degrees, even though his horrible grammar and spelling doesn't indicate so.
One would think with your "industry education" you'd realize you're an ASSOCIATION MEMBER...not a Union member

The Airtran Pilots will figure out in short order that they still have the same pool of pilots to choose from that they did under the NPA. They bought the ALPA sales pitch, hook, line , and sinker...any delusional ideas of "fair" pay or contracts are just that...delusional.

Latest resources

Back