• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran joins ALPA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Since you took the time to research my previous posts and sorted through them copying and pasting them to your liking. I'll take a stab.
First of all, you would fit in great at MSNBC. You take snips and only a piece of the whole story shredding it out of context to fit your point.

Hey numbnuts, is seven your age or IQ? I quoted the whole post. Even have a link to the origional. Nice try at spin. CNN would love you!

When I suggested that they were morons, I was only using their words and reflecting it back to them. Like when Superman used the mirror to reflect General Zods heat vision back to him.
Nice analogy. Where'd you get that one, from URanus?
Your choice of words and spin would make OJ look like an innocent man.

Second of all, what's wrong with Walmart? Employees taking pride in their work and collecting a check in return. Capitalism at it's best.
I'm glad you feel right at home.

With that being said, I appreciate you taking your free time to search and research my former posts. I always appreciate my fans on this forum. But come on man.....don't you have anything better to do then to keep this thread alive. Let it rest in peace. It's dragged on long enough.
I'm no fan of little boys. That's crj567's job. Perhaps you two could get to know each other.
As for the quote, I'll let the readers decide.
Until then, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...;) .

Latest resources

Back