• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran job

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey jetjam, why don't you keep your current job as a jet capt, and let those of us on furlough have a crack at the new openings? I'm just sayin...

Don't listen to this guy. He will stay unemployed with this poor attitude.

If you're sick of your regional, you have nothing to lose by applying. You will make more at AirTran over time, not to mention they are profitable and growing.

All the AirTran dudes I've drank beer with have been super cool. You will enjoy them.

Hi!

I updated my application, and I am not in the pool. I was interviewed in Feb, 2008 and not selected. I tried to update it when I first heard, but could not access the whole thing. Then, a couple of days ago, I was able to get into the whole thing and update it.

Today it says there are no jobs matching the "pilot" search, my job cart is empty (it was not before), and my submission page says:
Completed Submissions

filled_form.gif

First Officer

- Full-time
US-GA-Atlanta

Job Posting:Jan 15, 2010 – Job Number: 10001018
Job Status: Inactive (No Longer Accepting Job Submissions)
Submission Status:
New – Updated: Jan 16, 2010

View Submission

|Withdraw

filled_form.gif

First Officer

- Full-time
US-GA-Atlanta

Job Posting:Jan 10, 2008 – Job Number: 0600007B
Job Status: Inactive (No Longer Accepting Job Submissions)
Submission Status:
New – Updated: Jan 23, 2008

cliff
GRB

Lear 70,

are you back with them? i knew from your story that were unfairly let go at some point. are ya'll trying to get to a southwest level of Pay?

thanks

pull that hoodie down, homey

I bet your pants on the ground, pants on the ground, teeth full of gold, hat turned sideways, fallen on the ground!!

If you don't mind working for a company that hates it's employees, you might find the job only somewhat miserable.

Oh, and BTW, if you're a pro-company/anti-union type, please apply elsewhere. We have waaay too many of those types here already, hence our 5 years in mediated negotiations.

I think it goes without saying, that those that may find themselves in an Airtran class need to be mentally prepared to walk out of class in case of a strike. Don't be the one that's suckered or intimidated into staying and putting a title over your name.

I know times are hard. I know some have struggled during this downturn. But if these guys walk, it will hopefully be for the betterment of us all. They will NEED your support! Be ready to support them by walking for a short time and going back to a much improved operation. Just food for thought.

Latest resources

Back