Airtran job

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jetjam619

Im a regional captain looking to bail. Saw the new FO positions. What do you guys think of Airtran? Just looking for opinions......

No need to start another thread, just go search the LCC and Majors forum for AirTran active threads, you'll get an ear full.

Best of luck... you're gonna need it. (and oh, by the way, the application window appears to be closed for the moment after they got inundated with thousands of resumes in 48 hours).

Hey jetjam, why don't you keep your current job as a jet capt, and let those of us on furlough have a crack at the new openings? I'm just sayin...

Hey jetjam, why don't you keep your current job as a jet capt, and let those of us on furlough have a crack at the new openings? I'm just sayin...

OK...Just because you asked NOT to do it.....So if FDX/UPS/ SWA were hiring ,I shouldn't apply because of guys on furlough?????????

YEahhhhh...

Last edited:
Anybody knowledgeable on the Airtran online App? I uploaded my resume and completed 90% of the online app. When I tried to finish it indicated the job posting was closed. My app says it is a "draft submission". Does that mean nothing went through or just the completed part?

Im a regional captain looking to bail. Saw the new FO positions. What do you guys think of Airtran? Just looking for opinions......

Co-workers are all great to work with. The slow pace of negotiations has lowered the morale and good will of some of the finest pilot professionals in the industry. Hopefully, a passable TA will be coming soon this spring or summer. I would suggest living in base (ATL, MKE for now) while on reserve.

Current word is that the application window only opened for guys in the pool to update their information. NO APPLICATIONS WERE ACCEPTED.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back