Airtran in CASS charging 25.00

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

720persecond

Any Airtran pilot can confirm that you are still charging 25.00 for the second jumpseater ?

No flamebait please, it is an honest question

It totally depends on the gate agent...But, yes, the policy is still to charge $25.00, but, if your not sitting in the jumpseat, its not consdered a jumpseat, its considered an off line non rev pass... So, if the flight is full and your sitting in the jumpseat, you will not be charged...

It totally depends on the gate agent...But, yes, the policy is still to charge $25.00, but, if your not sitting in the jumpseat, its not consdered a jumpseat, its considered an off line non rev pass... So, if the flight is full and your sitting in the jumpseat, you will not be charged...

Ok, thanks for the quick answer.

Last week, an Airtran Captain told me this 25.00 nonsense was supposed to be history. Wonder what's the official policy, with so many different opinions

'bout 2 years ago I got dinged for $35. Did they lower it or did I get my money stolen twice at the same time?

This has been covered many times. There is no charge to ride the actual jumpseat, whether there is one installed, or two. One or two offline jumpseaters will ride accordingly.

If someone else beats you to the jumpseat, and there is an empty seat in the cabin, they will sell you a walk up pass for $25. Period.

This has been covered many times. There is no charge to ride the actual jumpseat, whether there is one installed, or two. One or two offline jumpseaters will ride accordingly.

If someone else beats you to the jumpseat, and there is an empty seat in the cabin, they will sell you a walk up pass for $25. Period.

Ty,

I thought after going CASS, Airtran would consider all of us jumpseaters

Latest resources

Back