• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran Hiring F.O's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thought that was him. He scooted out right after the group address as people were making bee-lines for the recruiters.

Good luck to you!

Good luck to all. I personally thought the AirInc was worth the effort since I think in large part, it helped me get the interview here.

Really a good place to be. AirTran has the potential to be an absolutely EXCEPTIONAL place to be, and I'm hopeful the ship can get pointed in that direction and stay that way for the long term.

Just a few observations:

Lear70 said:
LOL - I like Coach.

Tom Lewis (coach) has complete and total disregard for the pilot contract. I'm working on my 9th year here, give it time, you'll see what I mean. He comes across as a decent southern gentleman, and he is, until you need his help dealing with scheduling or a contract interpretation. Coach is a 110% company man and the pilots contract means nothing to him when it's 4th down and inches (you like that, don't you, Steeler fan?)

As for flying with the Gray hairs, it never bothered me. It's only a problem if you let it. I upgraded at 29 and flew with guys older than my dad.

puddlejumper101

Watch out for this guy. Little Spanish dude commutes from FLL-ATL. CRJ captin with ASA 6 years. Met him on a AirTran flight. We talked and he blabbed the whole convo on this site. Untrustworthy, sneaky little bastard.

CommanderHoek said:
Watch out for this guy. Little Spanish dude commutes from FLL-ATL. CRJ captin with ASA 6 years. Met him on a AirTran flight. We talked and he blabbed the whole convo on this site. Untrustworthy, sneaky little bastard.

Are you talking about me?

If so you're way off, my brother.

I'm not Spanish, never flew an RJ (trans states J32 in a prior life), don't commute from FLL, I am a bit small in stature (you got that much right), and I'm very pro-union.

Ty Webb, Best Pilot, JimCav, FL717, Steeler Fan and others know me, you obviously don't.

-9Capt said:
Just a few observations:

Coach is a 110% company man and the pilots contract means nothing to him when it's 4th down and inches (you like that, don't you, Steeler fan?)

Nice sports reference. Someone must have typed that for you, because I know, based on your vast knowledge of sports, you don't know the difference between a Roethlisberger and a Baconburger, both of which are loved by most Pittsburghers.

Airtran Fanatic said:
-9Capt, I think he is talking about a guy named puddlejumper101.

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=79953

BTW. I briefly flew the J32 at Trans States as well, before they left. "Clear,Flat,Cap" my brother. :D

Thanks for setting me straight. I didn't see a post from "puddlejumper" anywhere on this thread so I assumed he was talking to me. You see what happens when you ass-u-me.

I forgot all about "clear-flat-cap", that seems like a long time ago.

Steeler Fan said:
you don't know the difference between a Roethlisberger and a Baconburger, both of which are loved by most Pittsburghers.

And you don't know the difference between a redfish and a bonefish, both of which are loved by most Flordians.

-9Capt said:
And you don't know the difference between a redfish and a bonefish, both of which are loved by most Flordians.

I thought there were only 2 kinds of fish, fried and baked.

Latest resources

Back