Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SEVEN

First Officers 5/19/2006
AirTran Airways is currently accepting resumes and conducting interviews for First Officer positions. Minimum Qualifications: Fixed wing flight time - 2500 hours; Multi-engine, fixed wing flight time - 1000 hours; 121 PIC or military equivalent - 500 hours; An ATP certificate, or successful completion of the ATP written exam; Current First Class Medical certificate; Valid passport; Legally eligible for employment in the United States; Free of felony convictions within the most recent 10 years.
AirTran Airways
[email protected]

If I can just wait out my 10 years to clear my felonies.

We have been running classes every 3 weeks for the last 2 years and will continue through 2006. Originally planning on hiring 280 for 2006. Already hired over 100 so far in 2006. Just firmed up all of our Boeing options to orders. Will be taking deliveries of B-737's through 2010.

There is an AIR INC. conference in ATL on Saturday May 20th. Airtran will be there in full force. Its a good opportunity to meet some key people and possibly get an interview.
:beer:

If ...... you dont mind contributing to Kit Darby. :(

Last edited:
If ya'll would get rid of that stupid 500 hours 121 PIC requirement you'd get a lot more good qualified applicants.

CapnVegetto said:
If ya'll would get rid of that stupid 500 hours 121 PIC requirement you'd get a lot more good qualified applicants.

I think we are not entirely disatisfied with the quality of applicants we are receiving already.

CapnVegetto said:

you sound just like the applicant I bet they are looking for

Get over yourselves.

We are but 'umble servants of the public. Neither ego nor conceit do we harbor.

Latest resources

Back