• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AIRTRAN has a TA ?!?!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Citrus is right, that's effectively a 10-15% pay cut on 3 out of 4 trips I've flown every month for the last year.

GT1900, you missed where we lost the better of scheduled block or better. They've also gone to a 3-month average for computing credit instead of using passenger flight schedules.

The ENTIRE SCHEDULING SECTION alone is a cumulative 15-20% pay CUT and will have to be re-written, as well as SCOPE, COMPENSATION, AND RETIREMENT AND INSURANCE.

Basically the meat and potatoes of the entire agreement. I don't think a simple change of a couple section's wording is going to do it and sending Skipper back in there is a MISTAKE! He believes in this thing, and will just want to tweak a few things and send it back to us.

We have to have someone running the NC who is IN TOUCH with the pilot group and won't bring anything substandard back.

So... did they take the bankrupt airlines and copy their imposed work rules

I hate to say this, but Mike M wouldn't have brought us anything.. The company wasn't going to negotiate with him.. Too much water under the bridge... Lear... Block or better is gone as well?? It just keeps getting worse and worse...

I hate to say this, but Mike M wouldn't have brought us anything.. The company wasn't going to negotiate with him.. Too much water under the bridge... Lear... Block or better is gone as well?? It just keeps getting worse and worse...

Thats tough shiznit if the company doesn't want to negotiate with Mike B! You think think the NPA likes to negotiate with Steve K? Since the company wanted Mike B gone then the NPA should have demanded Steve Ks removal!

The ENTIRE SCHEDULING SECTION alone is a cumulative 15-20% pay CUT and will have to be re-written, as well as SCOPE, COMPENSATION, AND RETIREMENT AND INSURANCE.

Don't forget the training section. Not recommended for checkride is now the same as failed checkride. Do you really want a 72-year-old scab, who shouldn't even be alowed near the simulator, deciding your career?

Good lucks guys/gals. We cannot even get a T/A here at ASA, even after 4 1/2 years. I hope to be joining you soon. Keep it strong and don't back down!

Well I guys I think it might be time cut our losses. All the FOs that are on the fence, it time to open the flood gates. Hey Lear I will race you to the door.

This whole thing has me so pissed off!!:uzi:

Last edited:
When we vote this down, what then? Will it go back to the negotiating committee and company to rehash it out and then will we get to vote on it again or will it just go to the BOD for their approval and we'll be stuck with whatever they come up with?

Latest resources

Back