• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran got played?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There's really no spin there, PCL. The the man was asked if, in HIS OPINION, the pilots as a whole (not him specifically) would be delighted if the AirTran pilot were not integrated into the operations of Southwest. It looks like you're trying to twist his words. You should man-up and apologize for that.

I haven't twisted anything. His words speak for themselves. If he wants to clarify that he personally didn't agree with the other pilots and he wanted us to be integrated, then let's hear it.

You guys are arguing over this, of course SW pilots wanted the AirTran pilots on the bottom of the list. I can honest say though, that only a handful wanted you on the street. I really think if you are all honest with yourselves. Had AirTran bought Southwest you guys would have felt the same way. So let's try and put this bull******************** behind us and come together as one collective bargaining unit and obtain a fair contract for who we all are now. Pilots of Southwest Airlines.
CHEERS first round is on me.

I haven't twisted anything. His words speak for themselves. If he wants to clarify that he personally didn't agree with the other pilots and he wanted us to be integrated, then let's hear it.

What does it matter what he thinks? Or his response to that specific question? And what do his opinions or answers have anything to do with the AirTran specific complaint?

OK, it's done, Lear, our prayers are with your Dad, take care of number one. For the rest, it's over, we need to be one union going forward. SWA is getting the union they deserve. But that cannot become reality without unity. Factionized membership is exactly how management gets what they want, when they want it.

^^^^^ THIS^^^^^
Which is exactly why I think SWA management continues to keep the Airtran pilots pissed off and feeling like second class citizens. Divide and conquer...that absolutely benefits SWA in negotiations.
Agree Scoreboard, definitely time to let go of the past.

go sell some real estate.

Still pretty funny anyway.

I wonder if they ran up $3,000 dinner bills like the Eagle guys did? No wonder PCL like his union work. Eating Fago on union money must have been nice.

Shhhhh.... everything is unicorns and rainbows in the land of the barney aircraft. They do nothing wrong and everyone is less than them because you did not get hired at SWA. SWAPA is engaged in serious negotiations with the company and the weekly updates are sounding much like the updates that were provided from ALPA. Seems like gk has learned a thing or two from fornaro and claus and kolski..... easy money to be made with the delay and defend and flattish contract rhetoric. Plenty of angst about the money being made by the SWAPA folks from this pilot group. Nothing special over here.... another airline with the same problems as every other airline/union/pilot group.

Latest resources

Back