Airtran going to White Plains!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ty Webb said:
Ah, failed analcyst Lowecur is back . . . trying to peer through the trees to see the forest. Ty, is there anything you say that is original? The man of a thousand cliches' and little thought.

Here's a hint, Loweturd-san . . . . . That's Sensei to you chump! many AirTran routes are seasonal service. We cut back on Ft. Myers in the summer, too. We also beef up Pensacola in the summer and cut it back in the winter, since the Panhandle beaches have a summer season. Cop out, that route was discontinued because you couldn't get ridership. DL's little sardine cans actually forced you off the route. And since they see they can get away with it, they are now going to see if you do the same thing in those other 4 cities this summer. Backed off IAD/BOS like I predicted. Pretty soon you're gonna run out of places to hide.

You know, the last entertaining piece you wrote was the one with your theories about the SWA overrun at MDW, which revealed that even an 8 year-old with some kite-flying experience is more knowlegeable than you when it comes to aviation matters . . .
Now get back in your hole and quite embarrassing yourself. Sayonara!

:smash: :pimp:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ty Webb said:
It's all about the revenue. I'll take whiny rich people over whiny poor people any day, at least the whiny rich people smell better and don't require two shamu harnesses to keep 'em in the seat.

I flew corporate out of HPN quite a bit and didn't ahve the problems you describe, other than the extensive vectors to keep clear of the other NYC airport arrival corridors.

Like I said it's all yours Ty. You'll find there is a huge difference between operating an airliner and a business jet at HPN. Whiney rich people taking their kids to Mickey or Grandma in Boca often are smelly and large especially if the fare is the same as Jetblue. I'll take a blizzard in Houston before a leg through Westchester.

Have to agree with nimtz, Ty. Having had the pleasure of flying the 1900 out of there, it's a whole different world on the terminal side of HPN. Unless things have changed there in the last two years, we'll be able to add another destination where we have to explain to the PAX why we have no gate to pull into.

Hmmm, sounds like I should be happy it's a 717 city!

And whiny rich chicks look hotter than whiny poor chicks . . . usually.

Ty Webb said:
Ah, failed anal cyst Lowecur is back . . . trying to peer through the trees to see the forest.

Here's a hint, Loweturd-san . . . . . many AirTran routes are seasonal service. We cut back on Ft. Myers in the summer, too. We also beef up Pensacola in the summer and cut it back in the winter, since the Panhandle beaches have a summer season.

You know, the last entertaining piece you wrote was the one with your theories about the SWA overrun at MDW, which revealed that even an 8 year-old with some kite-flying experience is more knowlegeable than you when it comes to aviation matters . . . Why don't you stick to what you know.

Edited for inflamatory language. Come on, Ty...lighten up please.

Gotta agree with EagleFlip here. Ty, you need to spend some quality time with that pet Iguana of yours and stop reacting so harshly. This isn't the first time you've acted out. Word has it, you stormed out of a Dungeons and Dragons game last week, accusing Fletch717 of setting the die. Any truth to this?? Lighten up and go play with your lizard!

Uppercrust said:
Word has it, you stormed out of a Dungeons and Dragons game last week, accusing Fletch717 of setting the die. Any truth to this?? Lighten up and go play with your lizard!

I could tell you were the type that got beat up after school a lot, now I know why. What a freak.

For the love of all that's holy......

Latest resources

Back