• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.

FLB717

Pilot=proof of Gods humor
In addition to the fallen crew and passengers of Comair 5191, an AirTran F.O. on the flight was lost as well as he commuted into Atlanta.

He leaves a wife and young child behind. Our thoughts and prayers go to him and his loved ones.

Those that have flown with him here at AirTran over his year and a half service will miss him.

I am not going to release the name as not everyone in his family may have been notified.

Last edited:
The news also reported that a couple that just got married yesterday and was leaving on their honeymoon was killed as well.

Do you think they have an armed guard(s) protecting the hospital room of the lone survivor in case any family members of the deceased freak out?

VaB said:
Protect them from you maybe. You've gone off the deep end.
Nope. I could picture a family memeber of the deceased getting upset and doing something rash. It happens all the time.

FN FAL said:
Nope. I could picture a family memeber of the deceased getting upset and doing something rash. It happens all the time.

How conscientious of you to think of the well being of a fellow aviator. As for me, my thoughts and prayers are with the families of the fallen, but I’m glad that there are people like you in times of hardship thinking about mundane details like hospital security and facts about the perished.

Kharma Police said:
How conscientious of you to think of the well being of a fellow aviator. As for me, my thoughts and prayers are with the families of the fallen, but I’m glad that there are people like you in times of hardship thinking about mundane details like hospital security and facts about the perished.

Well said..........

FLB717 said:
In addition to the fallen crew and passengers of Comair 5191, an AirTran F.O. on the flight was lost as well as he commuted into Atlanta.

He leaves a wife and young child behind. Our thoughts and prayers go to him and his loved ones.

Those that have flown with him here at AirTran over his year and a half service will miss him.

I am not going to release the name as not everyone in his family may have been notified.

I knew this pilot. I flew with him at 2 previous airlines. A great pilot, as well as a great person. Never had a bad thing to say, always smiling, always positive. He will be sorely missed.

God bless to all those aboard! Our prayers are with all of you...

Do you think they have an armed guard(s) protecting the hospital room of the lone survivor in case any family members of the deceased freak out?[/quote]

Dude, Shut up!

This FO was also furloughed ATA. Check our board if you need to know his name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back