• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
FN FAL said:
I don't think you get it...in 2006, there is no such thing as an "accident" when it comes to people who are dead from unnatural or unlawful causes.

No, I think it's you that doesn't get it. You have determined that people died from an unnatural or unlawful cause. Can you understand that statement? What if they hit a flock of birds? There are so many things that can cause a plane crash that are NOT under ANY Human Beings control. But yet, you have already ruled them all out.

Last edited:
AA717driver said:
Can someone stop this thread? It has become absurd.TC

I whole-heartedly agree... It just pissed me off that he has determined it was someones fault and not an accident. It may turn out that it was indeed someones fault, but to convict someone before every fact is known is absurd.

I don't think we should lose sight of the fact that many people lost their lives today in the business we live everyday. This thread may be appropriate at some time in the future when more facts are know. Until then, I will take your advice and stop my part in this thread...

We're talking about the death of a jumpseater from AirTran - not the definiton of murder!

Drop it FN Fal!

Gup

GuppyWN said:
We're talking about the death of a jumpseater from AirTran - not the definiton of murder!

Drop it FN Fal!

Gup
Nobody said murder.

FN FAL...Please, drop it. This thread is about an air tran pilot who passed. Please dont change the directon of the thread. Read your PM

As to everyone else...get the thread back on track please. I do not want to close it but I am running out of options

satpak77 said:
To qualify as a criminal act, you need Actus Reas (the act itself) and Mens Rea, or criminal mental state/intent.

Absent criminal intent on the part of the actor, there is no homicide.

Period, end of story.
The guilty mind in negligence and recklessness is clearly explained in the post where I supplied information from the statutes from HI.

FN FAL...I warned you and many others more than once.....I am tierd of this and you are not helping one bit...Take a break, sadly again. I gave you the benifit of the doubt last time but apparently you dont learn. This thread is not about you. Its about a lost brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back