• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
FN FAL said:
The news also reported that a couple that just got married yesterday and was leaving on their honeymoon was killed as well.

Do you think they have an armed guard(s) protecting the hospital room of the lone survivor in case any family members of the deceased freak out?

I am going to to do my best to forget I read that.............How Insentive could one be. Get a life.

FN FAL said:
The news also reported that a couple that just got married yesterday and was leaving on their honeymoon was killed as well.

Do you think they have an armed guard(s) protecting the hospital room of the lone survivor in case any family members of the deceased freak out?

I am going to to do my best to forget I read that.............How Insentive could one be. Get a life.

I feel really bad for the guy, especially since he's ATA as well.

You all need to lay off FN-FAL. Reading too deeply into his post and hrassing him like little ******** ain't serving any good purpose either.

Last edited by a moderator:
HalinTexas said:
This FO was also furloughed ATA. Check our board if you need to know his name.

Well, thats 2 for 3. Can you tell me if he was a saab captain before ATA?
Haven't talked to this guy in a while but now I'm starting to worry. Have his number, just afraid to dial it.

Kharma Police said:
How conscientious of you to think of the well being of a fellow aviator. As for me, my thoughts and prayers are with the families of the fallen, but I’m glad that there are people like you in times of hardship thinking about mundane details like hospital security and facts about the perished.
Yea, it wasn't your idea to put secure doors on airliners prior to 9/11 either, but that doesn't make me feel any less about you.

V1cutsrfun said:
Witnesses to homicides are often kept under protective watch.

FN FAL said:
Yea, it wasn't your idea to put secure doors on airliners prior to 9/11 either, but that doesn't make me feel any less about you.

Not quite sure what point you are trying to make. Anyone out there have any idea?

Kharma Police said:
Not quite sure what point you are trying to make. Anyone out there have any idea?
Uh, yea. You don't wait until something happens when you have a duty to protect. I'm betting that until the dust settles, the chief of police has a man within earshot of the FO 24/7.

He is the sole witness to an air disaster and under Kentucky State Statutes, the FO is also a witness to a homicide.

507.010 Definitions.

A person is guilty of criminal homicide when he causes the death of another human being under circumstances which constitute murder, manslaughter in the first degree, manslaughter in the second degree, or reckless homicide.​

Effective:​
January 1, 1975

History:​
Created 1974 Ky. Acts ch. 406, sec. 60, effective January 1, 1975.

If you look of the definition of homicide, it is when a person causes the unlawful or unnatural death of a human being.​

FN FAL said:
Uh, yea. You don't wait until something happens when you have a duty to protect. I'm betting that until the dust settles, the chief of police has a man within earshot of the FO 24/7.

He is the sole witness to an air disaster and under Kentucky State Statutes, the FO is also a witness to a homicide.

If you look of the definition of homicide, it is when a person causes the unlawful or unnatural death of a human being.

We don't know what really happened yet or who was even flying the aircraft and your already accusing the FO of Murder? You're an Idiot!!

Last edited by a moderator:
HalinTexas said:
This FO was also furloughed ATA. Check our board if you need to know his name.

Don't have access to the ATA board I think you are talking about, but did this guy also come from Windy City prior to ATA? Getting kind of worried here... Thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back