• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
FN FAL said:
Uh, yea. You don't wait until something happens when you have a duty to protect. I'm betting that until the dust settles, the chief of police has a man within earshot of the FO 24/7.

He is the sole witness to an air disaster and under Kentucky State Statutes, the FO is also a witness to a homicide.

If you look of the definition of homicide, it is when a person causes the unlawful or unnatural death of a human being.

There is no legal precedent (in America) for charging a pilot with "homicide" in an aircraft accident. Why are you so concerned about this guys security and legal options? Do you think the cop that heroically pulled him out of the aircraft read him his Miranda Rights?

Last edited:
I for one somewhat agree with FN FAL. Cover all your bases now, sort out the mess later. There's no need to accuse FN FAL of anything. Rest assured if the FO lives he will have to bear witness in some sort of trial.

FN FAL didnt accuse the FO of committing murder. He merely stated he was a witness to a possible homicide investigation. Obviously it would be negligent homicide if anything. Don't jump to your guns too quickly everybody. As pilots we have to keep our cool when the heat is turned up.

ALGFLYR said:
We don't know what really happened yet or who was even flying the aircraft and your already accusing the FO of Murder? You're a Fuking Idiot!!

Nobody is accusing anyone of comitting murder, Nancy Frances Sally Mae.

TOOL CRIB said:
I for one somewhat agree with FN FAL. Cover all your bases now, sort out the mess later. There's no need to accuse FN FAL of anything. Rest assured if the FO lives he will have to bear witness in some sort of trial.

FN FAL didnt accuse the FO of committing murder. He merely stated he was a witness to a possible homicide investigation. Obviously it would be negligent homicide if anything. Don't jump to your guns too quickly everybody. As pilots we have to keep our cool when the heat is turned up.

In his most crass and insensitive manner, he has, indeed declared that this is a homicide and has done so only to intentionally inflame the board. That, in my book, is grounds for dismissal.

AKAAB

AKAAB said:
In his most crass and insensitive manner, he has, indeed declared that this is a homicide and has done so only to intentionally inflame the board. That, in my book, is grounds for dismissal.

AKAAB

aww shucks too bad you don't have the keys?

AKAAB said:

AKAAB

Maybe in your own little mind. Im sure he meant nothing of the sort.

AKAAB said:

AKAAB
Declared?

Sorry hoss, the unnatural or unlawful death of a human by the actions of another human is defined as homicide.

Do a google search and prove me wrong...and I never accused anyone of anything.

FN FAL said:
Uh, yea. You don't wait until something happens when you have a duty to protect. I'm betting that until the dust settles, the chief of police has a man within earshot of the FO 24/7.

He is the sole witness to an air disaster and under Kentucky State Statutes, the FO is also a witness to a homicide.

If you look of the definition of homicide, it is when a person causes the unlawful or unnatural death of a human being.

I hope you are a better pilot than lawyer, but somehow by your words I truly doubt it. The laws concerning homicide, in every state, deal with the culpable mental state of the actor. I very rarely say anything on this board, nor do I attack anyone for their comments, but I do see a good reason that you should have had your ban permanent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back