• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran Engine Failure MCO

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've been aching to bust someone in the mouth for a long time. You're the winner Adude. When and where?

RV

When I posted there wasn't anything said about fuel leaks or anything on fire or I missed them. The thread led me to believe he had a simple failure and came back and landed.

Maybe you should re-read the original post then. Ya think?

Again, the strange hate obsession with AirTran. I know commuting sucks but you should be happy we rejected you, Southwest is a great place to be for the time being. Your 73 type is probably almost paid off, you have new TA, so go be happy! Put on your snazzy American flag tie and your leather Members Only Fonzi jacket and turn that frown upside down!

400Ahole can't help himself. His birth is the result of a gang bang gone bad. He has trouble figuring out which 4 dads at Air Tran are his, so naturally he gets upset around this time of year.
He has also posted on here as the following:

Chuck Yogurt
Lawman
Einstein
Texas Jet Jock
Boris Yelling
Lame Lizard
Sky fly

Maybe you should re-read the original post then. Ya think?

I realize we're just busting chops here. I guess what got my attention is the notion of a precautionary evacuation. I mean if you're going to evac then evacuate. If you're going to deplane then do that. There is a world of difference between the two. It's like a normal landing or not. My airline now prohibits the use of the term "precautionary" when it comes to landings or evacs. It is either an emergency or not. That is the background on my obviously dumb and stupid question.

Latest resources

Back