• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran Election Central

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone who doesn't think this kind of political infighting is possible just needs to go back and read the union website from postings with the LAST group of pilots who were running the NPA.

The ones that included the T.A. Rebuttal Rebuttal by Skipper that was EXTREMELY condescending and outright attacked the people responsible for the T.A. Rebuttal, yet did NOTHING to address the vast majority of the concerns raised.

The same ones who outright violated federal law by accessing BD's website then using that data to defame and slander me initially, then commit outright libel and never retract their statements, even when confronted with the truth over the all-pilots conference call.

If someone has a different political agenda than you and lacks the ethic backbone to keep it professional and civil, then this is the kind of slanderous, libelous retaliation you get, just as Brad was on the receiving end of several years ago.

I imagine the people responsible for BD's smear campaign won't come forward to say much, just as AP and his cadre' will be unlikely to ever come forward and admit the truth with what happened up in D.C. back in June. When faced with the truth, they usually just run away and hide.

EVERYONE GET OUT THE VOTE! One more day left!!

Voted. LH for VP and RP for At Large Domicile Rep. Glad I didn't have to make a selection for the Capt Domicile Rep.

Glad I didn't have to make a selection for the Capt Domicile Rep.

Ain't that the truth. I didn't see a good pick in the bunch.

Actually, I've flown with Barry and Pete and have nothing but good things to say about them. I've also heard good things about Vince. Looks like a win-win-win situation whoever is victorious.

Klaus was quoted one day as saying "I'd question the intelligence of anyone who wanted to make an entire career of AirTran".

Quoted by who?

P.L. said he voted for TA2.
B.L. said he has seen no degradation in hotel quality over the last X months.

Both of those statements show a disconnect from reality if not outright blindness; and therefore elicit a NO vote from me.

I voted for V.W.

Last edited:
BD has lied about NOT being found guilty for harassment. Ask him. He might tell you some more lies. He’s not the one we want to represent us. His manifesto is designed to disregard the whole truth. He is more guilty of destroying the union, several times, as anyone in NPA history. Use your vote wisely and vote NEW BLOOD!

Latest resources

Back