• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran Election Central

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Actually, I've flown with Barry and Pete and have nothing but good things to say about them. I've also heard good things about Vince. Looks like a win-win-win situation whoever is victorious.

BL has the same issue in his background that JS did. PL voted Yes on TA2. VW would be the best choice, but he just doesn't have any union experience that I'm aware of.

So let's give V.W. a chance to show us what he can do. He's the best of the three in the field.

I agree completely. I hope he gets it. My point was just that I can't really get excited about any of the candidates like I can in the other races.

Only 44% had casted their vote.
does that mean 56% of the pilots group don't care?
i know that's not the case.
Did any of you watched the political debate?do any of you vote at the general presidential election?
you guys don't like to get involve in politics,guess what?every day of your life you're making political desicion which has consequences for you,your family,the next generation of pilots in that instance.
I applaude all the candidates to step up to the plate,they diserve your attention.
show them that you Do care.

Honestly, if they don't pay enough attention to the issues and the candidates, then I'd rather not have these apathetic pilots vote. Better they not vote at all than vote for the wrong guy.

Latest resources

Back