Airtran dropping 121 mins

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Koslen said:
Nope they have to have PIC in a jet more than 20000 pounds gtow. I guess my 3000 hours of lear PIC isn't good enough for them. Well I'm getting typed in a 747 classic in september maybe that will be enough to get a thanks but no thanks letter. ;)

Read the fourth bullet again dude. But go ahead and get that type, and pound your chest at the interview!

II. Minimum Qualifications:

• 1500 hours total time in airplanes (excluded: Helicopter, Simulator, Flight Engineer time)
• 1000 hours turbine in airplanes
• 1000 hours Pilot in Command Time*
• 1000 hours in airplanes at or above 20,000 pounds (maximum takeoff weight) or 1000 hours in large turbojet airplanes (12,500 lbs or above)

I think every airline should require 5000 PIC Turbine minimum unless you are a chick, then you should only need 500 hours total time.

LOL......just kidding.

Thanks for the heads up! I should know better than to believe what I here on the road. I just finished filling out my app. Last time I tried O couldn't get the internet application to work out. I heard others had problems also. This time it work perfectly. Thanks Again!
furlough-boy said:
You should re-read their requirements.

www.jetblue.com

Or at least 2 years lead guitar in a 80's glam-rock megasuperband.

capt. megadeth said:
I think every airline should require 5000 PIC Turbine minimum unless you are a chick, then you should only need 500 hours total time.

You should have no problem getting on with UNITED then:rolleyes:

I don't think it's going away, no one is talking about it online.

Latest resources

Back