• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran Culture

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And this is an example of an "intelligent" post? Your maturity level I am certain your mother would be proud of.

Case in point.

After referring to your future co-workers as "damaged goods", you revealed yourself to be "brain-damaged goods".

What a horse's ass. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
In 5 months of stupid posts, this is the stupidest post yet. Congratulations . . . . your village must be truly proud of their Idiot. . . . . . All hail Sybil Microphallus, king of the idiots. :rolleyes:
------
After referring to your future co-workers as "damaged goods", you revealed yourself to be "brain-damaged goods".

These two posts are a perfect example of why some think the moderating here is one-sided. Ty Webb can basically get away with making personal attacks against people with no repercussions, just because he doesn't like what some guy posts??? Heck, I don't agree with what Sy-Bill posted either, but I don't think that it gives me the right to call him names and denigrate his manhood. Pretty sure thats against the ToS. Just sayin'.

PapaWoody

This board is moderated and controlled by AirTran pilots. Why are you surprised?

Again Ty, I do not work for SWA.

I obviously touched a personal nerve. You have been absent for a while now probably because your union has asked you and your other co-workers to refrain from posting. I am sure you are reading this board and have some built up pressure and so you let it out on someone that you have held a grudge on for years now.

I would not be surprised if the SWA pilots see you as the poster child of the possibilities that are in their future. It is exactly these type of over reactions that are very concerning to the SWA pilots. Their culture is different from AT's and the lifeblood of their success. I can only hope for them that their management is aware of these types of potentials.

As for the moderating, it does appear to be one sided. But I really don't care how one reacts cowardly towards another on any anonymous forum as this one. I say what I would if I was face to face with anyone here. Others like Ty, they are cowards both on and off this board. An anonymous forum reveals ones true character.

Microphallus is a serious medical condition, and should not be taken lightly. Symptoms may include arrogance, greed and a false sense of superiority. Although not thought to be contagious, those afflicted by this malady tend to seek support from fellow sufferers on message boards.

Ty Webb, MD

Microphallus is a serious medical condition, and should not be taken lightly. Symptoms may include arrogance, greed and a false sense of superiority. Although not thought to be contagious, those afflicted by this malady tend to seek support from fellow sufferers on message boards.

I am so sorry to hear of your challenges with this disease. Little wonder you are a little wound up.

I will be more patient with your posts Mr. Ty. Please update us on your progress with this disease.

In an attempt to make you feel better, I will fully support your belief that relative seniority is not arrogant, greedy or unfair.

Get well soon.

With sympathy,

Sy-bill

All I got out of that is how much Ty hates SWA.

I don't hate SWA, where the hell did you get that from? What I said (6 years ago, btw) was:

A) SWA was not going to be the savior of ATA (which, unfortunately, turned out to be true) and

B) That SWA wasn't "'lil ol' SWA" anymore now, and in their new position as "the 800 pound gorilla" a little humility might go a long way (also true). Kinda like the puppy who grows into a Great Dane and thinks he's still a little puppy.

If you perceive those comments to be "hate" then you have a very thin skin, my friend. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back