Airtran Can't Pay Correctly

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Here's my favorite quote by you:

Great family values by Obama's father. How many different wives did this man have children with? There's an old ancient oriental saying, "fruit doesn't fall far from the tree."
GMAFB!

Hmmmm did I miss something here? Is Obama running for president or his dead father. I do know Mccain is running and yes he did cheat on his wives. And he did marry for money!!

Hmmmm did I miss something here? Is Obama running for president or his dead father.
Well lets see, his father didn't exactly enstill great family values now, did he.

I do know Mccain is running and yes he did cheat on his wives. And he did marry for money!!
So did Bill Clinton, but lemme guess, that didn't stop you for voting for him now did it?
Thanks for continuing to prove how much of a dumbass you are!

Maybe I can. Resigned, still trying to get my vacation payout, and I hear there are a bunch of Captains flying right seat, tell me this is not true.........

Not true ... . . . there were a few weenies early on, but other than that, hopefully, it's displaced CA wearing their stripes.

As for the weenies . . . . well, let's just say, "Don't be a Weenie".

Last edited:
Sorry boss. I'm not good at remembering who is who on here.
I am...

And I know at least half of the posters on this thread. Some of you have actually been in the same room debating T.A. 2 once upon a time and didn't know it.

Point being: talking politics isn't going to solve what THIS thread is about. WHY THE FRAK did the company take the contribution out of the paychecks?

This is supposed to be a completely automated process, on the one paycheck that is NOT manually calculated (unless you didn't work a full month)!

The only way someone could have done this is:

1. They changed payroll computer systems. No notes about that, ADP still on the pay system.

2. They changed the way they calculated something and the computer code glitched something else. Maybe.

3. They wanted the money temporarily somewhere else and saw an easy loan source.

4. They wanted to start to teach the pilots a lesson for starting to get angry and militant. Quick litmus test for this scenario: what other departments had the same thing happen? F/A's? Mechanics? Rampers? Gate agents? Office staff?

People should be asking some serious questions this week... if it only happened to the pilots... ?

You talking to me? Calm down, man, I'm on your side. Preaching to the choir. scarlet is the one worshiping at the feet of the geezer and the MILF.

Honestly-What the hell are you trying to say? I think you may need to seek help.

Whats even crazier is I'm a professional airline pilot and I have to pay for my own FAA medical!!! :)

Really?? You guys have to pay for your FAA medical? Slap in the face on that one. Not where I am. Cover two medicals per year plus EKG once a year.
Do you guys at your airline (which is?) have to pay any amount towards your medical/dental coverage too?

Wonding how many companies out there make the pilots pay any portion of the company provided medical/dental.

Past place I had to pay 35% of the 100% coverage by the company. Now I pay 0% of the 100% medical/dental.

Good luck!!

NO pilot should vote for MCcain....?????????

TELL me ONE THING !!!! JUST ONE POSITIVE why we should vote for Obama, where he took the lead in the U.S. Senate (Never happened) or in the IL Senate where he voted 160 times present...????? I look at past judgement when I vote...and yes totally Democrat here..!!! voting for Mccain/Palin that knows more about American than Obama would ever know !!

Obama does what every candidate does.....And it is smart and sometimes work, for blinded people...

HE tells you how bad things are, and the roof is falling and BUsh is dumb, People are losing their jobs, Foreign policies from GOP is not working, HELLO WE KNOW ALL OF THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh did you know that Mccain is same as Bush,,,well if any Americans can remember, (which most can't) in 2000, 2003 totally against GOP.....

TELL us what you are going to do???????

Biden, Why don't we hear about him at all....NOthing, but him being stupid on the stump. Asking a man to stand up while in a wheelchair...???

All we hear is Palin, is unqualified=so is OBAMA....

Ok your family is flying into a horrible storm, you have your chance of choosing which pilot you want flying your wife/husband/kids/parents, an experienced pilot with 1,000s of hours or poor low time rj guy on his ipod????? THanks but I love my family and country I choose experienced=Mccain... sorry rj guys, I was rj guy but not low time, and it is example.

Not true ... . . . there were a few weenies early on, but other than that, hopefully, it's displaced CA wearing their stripes.

As for the weenies . . . . well, let's just say, "Don't be a Weenie".

Wrong. There was at least one yesterday. So it's still happening.

Latest resources

Back