• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran Can't Pay Correctly

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes more insults.....this is how the tools rebutt. Perhaps you can make some joke about "hussein" Obama or how his wife is too mean and not pretty and rich like Mccains wife who also happens to be a prescription drug addict. Yes Mrs. Mccain goes down to indonesia once every five years to ease her conscious about inheriting so much money, she even sometimes brings back a baby to adopt just like maddona.
Oh, come on maxine, is that all you got?

How many times did John cheat on his wives? Yes great family values.
Wow, did you want to talk about the infamous "dress" with slick willie clinton?

Hey Socpe out........isn't scoping out RJ against the capitalistic spirit and free enterprise? Are you a commie or a liberal or something? Hypocritical?
Nope, its about eradicating a cancer that has been started in this industry.

Obama is so going to win; even with the big bubba vote out there because when you look at the issues and john mccain's record it's a no-brainer of a decision.
Too bad you don't have a brain to make a decision.
I think its time for another prozac dose moron!
Keep up the rebuttles, it makes for some good entertainment on a gloomy rainy day.

Oh, come on maxine, is that all you got?

Wow, did you want to talk about the infamous "dress" with slick willie clinton?

Nope, its about eradicating a cancer that has been started in this industry.

Too bad you don't have a brain to make a decision.
I think its time for another prozac dose moron!
Keep up the rebuttles, it makes for some good entertainment on a gloomy rainy day.

I agree with scope. However if you are pure free market capitalist then you would disagree with scope. A free market capitalist would say "hey these guys over here are willing to do this job for x amount of dollars less, why can't I use them". Democrats are for unions and wrote legislation to allow them to act as a trust or a form of labor monopoly. The republican part thinks Union is a 5 letter dirty word and should be disallowed or at a minimum discouraged through laws which weaken their strength.

I'm all about balance and Yin and Yang but the pendulum needs to swing back the other way or else we will never see a raise or improvement in our lives.

You sir are a hypocrite. You wallow in the protection that a union affords you and then slander the people and group that fought so hard to give you those rights. You disgust me Lt. Wienberg/nobama.

I still haven't heard one word that supports my initial attack that Palin should've said something about forcing women to pay for their rape kits. Not one word just insults.

I still haven't heard one word that supports my initial attack that Palin should've said something about forcing women to pay for their rape kits. Not one word just insults.

The problem is that words, facts, and the truth are useless here..you never have let them get in the way of your vitriolic anger.

Go ahead and live in your little world and be happy, life's too short.

The problem is that words, facts, and the truth are useless here..you never have let them get in the way of your vitriolic anger.

Go ahead and live in your little world and be happy, life's too short.

No arguments there; my anger is caustic. Have you seen what has been happening to our country the past eight years. Go ahead bury your head in the sand. I choose to stand up and yell at the top of my lungs that the emperors have no clothes.

Liberal is not a four letter world. I just believe in doing things differently. Why drive a car that gets 14 miles to a gallon and support the middle east, when you could be driving one that get 65 mpg. Simplistic thinking? I don't think so - the Europeans have been influencing peoples behaviors for decades with an extremely aggressive gas tax. Average mpg in the UK for a car 53mpg. Common sense policy in government works. Mccain/palin do nothing don't regulate attitude doesn't always work.

How come no one has anything of substance to say in rebuttal? Save of course for the your "dumb and live in a little world"

You sir are a hypocrite. You wallow in the protection that a union affords you and then slander the people and group that fought so hard to give you those rights. You disgust me Lt. Wienberg/nobama.
No dip********************, its because I'm an AMERICAN first, then a union worker second! Try that one on for size!
I find it ironic that you work for an organization that has the biggest group of union busters in the planet in our industry, now, you were saying, who's the hypocrite?

The only one insulting here nancy is you! You go on this screaming offensive and when nobody agrees with you, you throw your temper tantrum. Maybe its time to take your ball home since obviously you can't play nice in the sandbox.

Here's my favorite quote by you:

Max Powers said:
How many times did John cheat on his wives? Yes great family values.
Great family values by Obama's father. How many different wives did this man have children with? There's an old ancient oriental saying, "fruit doesn't fall far from the tree."
GMAFB!

Last edited:
I am a Republican, but unfortunately, which is very sad, McCain is to anti-labor for me to vote for him. I think its terrible that the Republican party had better choices to pick but they still picked idiot McCain. This is why I will be voting for Obama, and trust me I am as Republican as they get. But bottom line McCains history is enough for me to vote Democrate this time. Personally I dont care about their values, call me un-American for being selfish for wanting to protect my job then so be it.

I will be voting Obama-Biden as well, we have had too many years of a clueless president running this country, and Palin (bless her heart) is nothing more than another Dan Quayle.

No Airtran pilot should be voting for McCain we have enough labor strife... hell, no pilot should be voting for McCain.

Actually, this is stupid. People make politcal posts on FI thinking they are going to change each others minds. No matter what is said on here or any other message board, my vote will not change and I wouldnt expect yours to either. So why do we bother?

Last edited:
Always capitalize on your Company's idiocy.

On disability for a few months at a certain Carrier...the Fools overpaid me by almost $8,000.

I brought it to their attention on numerous occasions, but they INSISTED I was WRONG.

Heck, "You can't fix Stupid. ", proves to be a true statement.

Of course, we went Bankrupt eventually ( I wonder why?)....But it was fun while it lasted!

FUAH

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back