• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran Big Annoucement?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Didn't you guys use to have a rj deal with someone else a few years back? I thought I remembered seeing an air tran painted crj 200 in Bloomington IL.

Yes. And RJ's didn't work then either. Just wait for SkyWest to screw this up and we'll be back to status quo.

Yes. And RJ's didn't work then either. Just wait for SkyWest to screw this up and we'll be back to status quo.

Sorry. Maybe I'm misinformed, but does Skywest have a history of screwing things up that you're basing this on? Or is it that other operators have been unsuccessful with the economics of the CRJ200?

"Or is it that other operators have been unsuccessful with the economics of the CRJ200?"

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner!

Oh well. I'd love to fly the CRJ in AirTran colors, it's a fun airplane, especially the 70, but apparently my industry-basement pay rate is still too high. :rolleyes:

Lear,
I used to like you. I don't anymore.
Every one of your predictions have been spot on and now you're saying we're gonna strike...and I'm slowly becoming an alcoholic with each post.
Kidding, but I think you may be right again. It's the only thing these guys will respond to. I sure wish I could get a look at that big picture they keep on the wall down there because none of this makes sense.
Oh well, back to the bottle. I'm buying if anybody wants to join. I'll send you the bill for AA.

I hate striking, but if it must be, then it must be. There are far worse things. I have one battle star and I will be proud to add another one walking with my fellow AirTran aviators. Let's do it.

I can't afford the AA bill, and no one likes a quitter, anyway... ;)

Wish I could say it wasn't so, but it is what it is. The only good news is that, due to Kolski's and Anderson's ages, you'll likely still be here when they retire. The bad news is that I'm not sure we'll have a contract before that happens. (ok, that's a bad joke, but the NEXT contract might not happen before then...)

Those who aren't saving for their strike funds need to start. Can't be any clearer on what management's intentions are at this point.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back