Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Re: Errrr...

I.P. Freley said:
They must've fixed the mistake REALLY quickly. Only an hour and half from the original post to third that pointed out that it was correct.

Maybe NYRangers simply misread it?

Just a thought.

They had Little Rock, AK. Like I said, it seemed an honest mistake, no big deal. I just found it very ironic. I know they were e-mailed a few times about the mistake. Nice job on changing it so quickly.

NYR

Well then, I stand corrected. :)

By Far the most mispelled word on this forum is the word lose. Some people interchange the word lose and loose.

Spelling lesson 1.

lose is the present tense of lost.
Example:
We are going to lose this game.

Spelling lesson 2.

loose is an adjective not a noun. Somebody can't be a looser. What the F is that?
Example:
I have lost 300 pounds and now my pants are too loose. NOT
You are such a looser.

TriStar_drvr said:
Well, at least AirTran could change their mistake quickly and easily.

A few weeks ago I watched a Northwest DC-9 in the new colors taxi by from left to right. The stylized compass rose on the tail was pointing to the northeast...

That's what all of the aircraft in the new NWA colors look like...one side points northwest, the other northeast...Looks ridiculous.
Cheers

Mispelling duly noted and corrected...I can't understand why I have trouble spelling since I have a "college edication" (Duke of Ale);since the 'Anal retention' police are out tonight.

Last edited:
Paladin:

Congratulations. You seem to be the only one that picked up on that little diity I inserted in my post.

Duke of Ale said:
FL000:
I understand you totally. There are people in the post office that think New Mexico is a foreign country. And how many pilots on these boards with college edications no less, don't know the difference between "their" and "there", or "too" and "to"? I have even seen "are" used for "our". Now that really gets me. I won't even begin to cite spelling errors. Or was that "sight"?

How about educations not edications? :D Sorry, couldn't resist.

Nobody's perfect ('cept me)

Duke,
" You seem to be the only one ---WHO--- picked up on that little diity I inserted in my post".

Gotcha!

Latest resources

Back