Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
microbrewst said:
Learn what, exactly?

I was lucky enough to get a tour of the Chicago TRACON about 6 months ago. Very impressive. I asked the controller who was showing us around, "who do you think the best pilots are from your experience?" Without hesitating his response was, "those Starcheck (Airnet) guys." The controller that we were observing turned around and and agreed, "yeah, i wish everyone made my life as easy as those guys do..." So you tell me, who is a better judge of piloting skills than the controllers whom deal with all of us? And keep in mind, Airnet pilots are able to impress those controllers without all those fancy gadgets which you love so much.

That is impressive.

C-141/C-5 said:
I didn't intend to brag.

and then...

PS I live near columbus, Oh, so if your strapped for cash I can always use a lawn boy once a week.

be thankful our tax dollars paid for your training to make you Gods gift to aviation

well there "c-5", i didn't say it if you would "bother to get your facts straight before you post" (i remember someone saying that earlier), the controllers said it. and i'm curious: how do you fly a c-5 and live near columbus??? seeing as how not a single c-5 is based anywhere near cmh....
also, as far as i know, airnet doesn't just offer jobs without you going to an interview. try again....

Yea well I can use a little biatch to smack around when uncle sam is done with you, smacktard!

Wright Patt has C-5 get your facts straight

OU had a bridge program with Airnet who put us through mock interviews and then hired people throught them

Anymore questions?????

C-141/C-5 said:
Wright Patt has C-5 get your facts straight

OU had a bridge program with Airnet who put us through mock interviews and then hired people throught them

Anymore questions?????

Yea, why not shaddup?
Tool.

Yeah, I have a question. I graduated from OU as well, and I didn't turn out to be such an arrogant arse as you. Did you miss out on your dream to be a fighterjock and instead got "stuck" in one of those big ol cargo planes, and are now taking it out on the rest of the world?

2 ou guys?

can you tell me how the first game of the 2005 season went for yall?

who did you play?

oooo sorry, had to. (hope there arent any smu boogers on here)

Latest resources

Back