• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airnet Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've been looking at airnet too.. I would really love to get into the caravan's...

I'm sitting at about 800 with about 300 multi... I've got an invterview with Colgan this weekend, but I think I'd rather fly freight..

Starcheckdriver- what is the current setup like? Start in Barons then move to caravans?

How does it work?

Tram said:
what is the current setup like? Start in Barons then move to caravans?

All the prop aircraft are on an equal seniority level. You'll recieve all your initial training in the BE-58 and when are assigned your run, that will determine what other aircraft you're going to fly. If your times in your profile are accurate, you'd start as a BE-58 SIC, Airnet is approved for this just to help you get your time up, as soon as you have the minimums to be PIC you'd bid on a run- at that point you could bid a caravan run and have very little trouble with picking it up. Good luck.

Do you know the mins for PIC? PArt 135 IFR I woul assume...

It is entirely possible to get the Van right out of training, depends on what route you get.

I interviewed recently with AirNet and go the job. They told me I needed to get 1050 TT before training, but called me last week with 1015 to start on tues. The other guy I interviewed with had 850 and was hired also told to get 1050. They can bend the rules but it will take at least 1000 to start training. Why pay 2 pilots when you don't have to! The pilots say upgrade to the Lear is 10-12 mo. They want to hire about 50 more pilots for this year, good luck!

Yeh, I am trying to decide what to do..

I've got an interview with Colgan this weekend and I am trying to decide what to do..

I need to get Turbine PIC, just like everyone else. :)

Have you heard the horror stories about working for Colgan? If you are going to go the regional route at least go to a regional like ExpressJet, Chautauqua or Skywest. Stay the hell away from Great Lakes, Colgan, Commutair, Piedmont and the like.

Latest resources

Back