Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Riddle momma

Hi all,
I was just awarded a phone interview with Airnet, and I was curious to see if anyone could tell me what that entails. Is it mostly getting to know you stuff or is there technical stuff. I know they are about 20 to 30 minutes... kinda long just to make sure I want to work there.

Thanks a million!!!

Off the subject: how did they contact you to tell you that you were "awarded a phone interview?" Just curious if it was email or if you were called and told to call back at a certain time or something. Also, how long have you been updating online? Did you call Craig or something like that? If I'm going to fly freight I reeeeaaallly want to do it for Airnet if possible. I've been updating since early summer and even emailed Craig once. He just told me in so many words to "keep up the good work." Hard to determine what that might mean. Thanks in advance. SB

Riddle Momma:
I know I'm not of any help in regard to your post, but could you please tell me your TT and ME time? ATP written done? Thanks! BTW, I do have a friend that got an e-mail about a phone interview and tried to call today, but didn't get through. when I find out what the interview includes, I'll post ASAP. THANKS
Blue Skies

From my experience:

Phone interview is meet and greet stuff. If mostly freelance instructing, then what tells me you could fly under a structured environment? Why us? Short and Long term goals. Does your family support you? Can you work on the backside of the clock? How do you feed about night, IFR, actual? How do you handle stress? Your simm experience.

No training contract, can your handshake be good to stick it out for at least a year? Can you relocate, when are available...

No technical questions at all on my end. Very professional and easy going. Yes, it was about 25 minutes, just get a quiet place have someone take the baby outside, turn off the dishwasher and relax. You could get invited, at the end of the conversation, to a trip to Columbus for interview and simm. They do have the simm available for rent if they can arrange it. Check out aviationinterviews.com for complete simm check. Get flightsimm 2002 pro with yoke and use your AOPA membership to print out Columbus, OH approach plates.

Good luck!!!

In most states you will will go to jail

for child neglect if you place a baby outside, while you take phone calls. Babies are people too man! Heck lots of famous people were babies at one time...Jim Jones, Jeff Dahmer and Saddam Hussein. Even that Fruitti Batutti guy that took the Egypt Air flight in, was a baby once. Get with the program...leave the babies inside. But not Inside cars...that's a whole new subject.

I called and spoke to Craig (the recruitment guy) a week ago. He said to keep updating the online app. They around going to hage about 6 people in the Feb class and he wants 18 people for the March class.

what are you guys sitting at for multi time? I'm at about 290. I'm curious if they are looking for somebody with lower time or something.

Right now, I only have a paltry 30 hours multi. My experience from calling tons of companies is that no one will even take you seriously until you have at least 100 multi.

I'm sitting at 1260TT and 190ME

I got the email to call them on Friday between 10 and 5, but I wasn't able to get through either, so he said to try again monday. I updated every month on the dot (110 hours), and that was it. I really really lucked out.

Thanks for all the help!

Flyboy2, when was your interview?

Latest resources

Back