• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airnet Hopefull

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey guys, just got the call today for the face to face interview. It had been exactly 2 weeks since the phone interview, so all those out there still waiting less than 2 weeks there's still hope:)

Interviewed yesterday, just got a call from CW and of course I missed it..... Hopefully its the thumbs up call, but it may be the "I wish I had more hands..... So I could give your interview four thumbs down!!!! I'm C.W. b1tch3s..... enjoy yo'self!!!"

MrPink1911 said:
Interviewed yesterday, just got a call from CW and of course I missed it..... Hopefully its the thumbs up call, but it may be the "I wish I had more hands..... So I could give your interview four thumbs down!!!! I'm C.W. b1tch3s..... enjoy yo'self!!!"
I doubt it is bad news. That is usually in a letter. If you got a call back it should be good news.
Good Luck!!
WDR11

Thanks, we will see tomorrow..... I guess!!! Fingers crossed!!!

The postman always brings the bad news.

If it's a phone call from Craig, you're in.

Thanks for the info, looking forward to tomorrow then!!!

Talked to CW this morning and was offered possibly the Jan 31st class, if not then the Feb 14th class..... Fun times ahead!!!

Anyone else get notified by mail? I got the letter today saying I'm in. I think I'm going to call CW tomorrow to see when I can expect a class date. I'll see all of you guys soon in class! Congrats!

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has taken a kneeboard in the sim to hold your checklist and if a flashlight is needed because I hear it's pretty dark in there? Thanks

Latest resources

Back