Airman closed until further notice..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
NW_Pilot said:
The Airman lady that drove the van to the days inn was never on time and always seemed to have an attitude problem.
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Maybe it's because she thought you were the biggest creep she had ever been forced to associate with and got tired of being stared at/hit on.

I know Cassandra was pretty creeped out when you hit on her, too.

SmokingWires said:
Maybe it's because she thought you were the biggest creep she had ever been forced to associate with and got tired of being stared at/hit on.

I know Cassandra was pretty creeped out when you hit on her, too.

I never hit on or propositioned any of the staff at airman especially the woman that drove the van to the motel yuck, yuck, yuck! They were not my type! Most the girls at airman & even Cassandra they were deffinatly not my type to say it in a polite way. As anyone that knows who I am when I was at airman will know, I just made a phone call & had my type of girl sent down from portland! I even offered to call in a few in for some students & instructors at a discounted rate.:beer:

Ha ha! Whatever, but that's not how I heard it.

Dude, I don't know what your deal is, "girl"-wise, but I find it kinda foolish to brag about soliciting prostitution when A) it's on a forum that possible future employers read and B) you put your real name and N number at the bottom of the posts.

Oh, and C) when there's a possible criminal investigation concerning the flight school going on...

SmokingWires said:
....there's a possible criminal investigation concerning the flight school going on...

I've been informed that the wheels are finally starting to turn up at the Okla. Attorney General's office with regard to this case.

MFR

Good Luck Guys...It's a shame these things happen.

Keep pluggin' away.
:uzi:

Latest resources

Back