Airman closed until further notice..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
JonJohn82 said:
I seem to remember some reporter interviewing her at Ozzies. Glad to hear she's up flying now.

She (as well me) was also on that Sept. 13th video story Channel 9 did.

MFR

NYCPilot said:
I heard a lot of the Airman instructors end up going to Ram Air after they get the 135 IFR mins.
I know of at least 6 in the past 4 years who have done so.

Oh wait, 7. I did too. :)

With my adventures at airman I had seen a few instructors leave for 135 jobs. I once seen one go that had like 500-600 hours but had a lot of multi time & good connections. One instructor their primary instructor in their 172 RG's I believe was waiting to upgrade to instructor in the duchess to build his multi time he had like 1,300 hours of instruction. This instructor was an excellent person I even tipped him a $50.00 bill before leaving wish I all instructors could have his personality & mentality when flying!

I took my check ride 1 week before they closed, I left like 4 days before they closed & paid my fuel surcharge, That morning Brenda tried to talk me in to pre paying for my CFI before I left. I told her I would think about coming back this winter!

I bet every one that’s been to airman have lot of interesting airman story’s!

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

NW_Pilot said:
With my adventures at airman I had seen a few instructors leave for 135 jobs. I once seen one go that had like 500-600 hours but had a lot of multi time & good connections. One instructor their primary instructor in their 172 RG's I believe was waiting to upgrade to instructor in the duchess to build his multi time he had like 1,300 hours of instruction. This instructor was an excellent person I even tipped him a $50.00 bill before leaving wish I all instructors could have his personality & mentality when flying!

I took my check ride 1 week before they closed, I left like 4 days before they closed & paid my fuel surcharge, That morning Brenda tried to talk me in to pre paying for my CFI before I left. I told her I would think about coming back this winter!

I bet every one that’s been to airman have lot of interesting airman story’s!
I have a few stories about being at airman. Some of them are funny. one day i was prefighting one of the 152s and other stundent was about to taxi out to the run up area and he forgot to untie the right wing. he quickly found his mistake. the next day he untied both wings but he did not untie the tail. That was funnier as he tried to taxi out to the runup area.

Latest resources

Back