Airman closed until further notice..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
phantomdriver said:
I'm gladed that you are flying in a more relax place. I enjoy flying at air one. Who is your CFII at air one? is it Sal??

I've flown with both of them.

MFR

Student working on her Commercial or her CFI, I forget which. She's a really nice girl.

MFR

Well, I guess I better not make any jokes about Oklahoma, or OU or OSU in here. In an earlier thread, I read about RVS being so busy, and infact before I got my license, I solo'd to Tulsa and landed there, let me tell you it was scary, I hardly had a chance to get on the radio, and then my landing clearance was so rushed, it was like "Turn left final at the water tanks" or whatever those things are. I had no idea what she was talking about and there were planes everywhere. It was a little nerve racking to say the least. I'm stationed at Tinker and fly on the E-3 for you okies incase you were wondering. I'm from Las Vegas. And BTW: OU got spanked by Texas and it was awesome.

Lvpunk said:
And BTW: OU got spanked by Texas and it was awesome.

Indeed it was. And I can say that now all I want now that I'm leaving. OU: didn't care about it before I moved to Norman, won't care about it when I'm gone.

MFR

MFRskyknight said:
Student working on her Commercial or her CFI, I forget which. She's a really nice girl.

MFR

I seem to remember some reporter interviewing her at Ozzies. Glad to hear she's up flying now.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back