Airman closed until further notice..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
minitour said:
Did they send you a "Bend over" contract too?

I refused to sign it and gave it to my attorney...he said they have nothing and not to pay them a dime. If you haven't, you may want to seek legal help.

-mini
Not as yet...they've been after me with their "inquiry sheet" as to what happened, how much I lost, etc. I'm pulling together every bank statement, out-of-pocket training invoice, and so on to show them how much money I bled from you-know-where and how little I got. I figure they can either offer to forgive it, or pay for me to get Comm, CFI/II, MEI, etc. at another school.

I got to thinking about it, and I just wrote an article about this kind of thing and how it pays to do your homework on the business side of a school before giving them money. My aim is to get AOPA or someone like that to publish it in one of their magazines. I think it would be a good way to educate students... about schools AND lenders. I'll let you know if I get anywhere with it.

MFR

Last edited:
NW_Pilot said:
Hey MFR I keep meaning to come down there or stop there on a trip but usually just end up flying "on top" over you that far south! Next week should be a good week to go south! Ohh!!! Got rid of that crappy portable intercom in me 150:cool: that a few less wires on the floor hehehe and looks good now with a panel mount intercom except for the install shop broke a piece of plastic dam them:mad: and the CD player is louder :beer:

Haha, and here I was thinking you'd forgot about me! Well, get your bird through this weather and drop in to say hi one of these weekends -- I'll buy ya lunch. :beer:

airman

MFRskyknight said:
the weather has sucked steadily for weeks (that's winters southern oregon for you). i could care less about airman anymore. my beef is with key bank now.
im in california now i have not been up to date with airman. Good luck with keys.

MFRskyknight said:
Haha, and here I was thinking you'd forgot about me! Well, get your bird through this weather and drop in to say hi one of these weekends -- I'll buy ya lunch. :beer:

Got yourself a deal!

Jerry Carroll, RIP

Note: Posted on airmanflightschoolalumni Yahoo group.

Just wanted to let everyone know that Jerry Carroll, former owner of
Airman, passed away a few months ago ... he was a good friend and will
be missed by many.

Thank you for the opportunities you gave me in the past Jerry. RIP

Mark

Wed Apr 9, 2008 1:44 pm

Show Message Option
View Source
Use Fixed Width Font
Unwrap Lines

"Mark Merritt" <markmerritt2002@...>
markmerrit