Airlines where Pilots Clean the Cabin

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Le Pilote said:
Do you need a caddy to carry your rollaboard for you on your trips?

Of course not. Don't be silly. That would be my valet, my steward, my personal assistant, or my Girl Friday. My caddy's duties are strictly limited to the golf course.

It's in his contract.

JetBlue Shutdown Checklist

Parking Brake............"Set"

Start Levers............"Cut Off"

Beacon................."Off"

Seat Belt Sign.........."Off"

Laytex Gloves.........."ON"

Toilet Brush..........."Ready"

"Shut Down Checklist Complete"

Sorry coulden't Resist. You Jetblue Nancy boys crack me up.

I'll gladly take the FA's and captain's bags off for them, help clean up some seats, crossfill an FMS, etc. But I like the fact that it's my choice, and people are genuinely grateful for my doing so, not expectant.

fletch717 said:
Air Biscuit, Yes the industry has changed. I don't want to clean the cabin, but I will if I don't think it is clean enough. Like I said before my airplane is a reflection of me and my company. I have had the President on my flight before, and I have seen him help clean the airplane after the flight. It's a team effort, I try to lead the team by example. If thats lowering the bar then don't apply for a job here, and you won't have to spend 10 minutes a day doing manual labor for $123.00 an hour.

You saw George W. cleaning the airplane!?... now that is impressive!;)

skykid said:
Yeah. Everytime I use the head, even as a nonrev, I take a wad of paper towels and wipe the piss off the floor left from the idiots who can't make the hole. Takes about 5 seconds. Then I wash my hands. I don't want a customer to decide not to buy another ticket because the head is filthy.

There is a limit! When you start talking about cleaning piss off the floor, man, you've got another calling.

Yea, Jethro it was GW you must be the poster boy for military intelligence

Le Pilote said:
. Do you need a caddy to carry your rollaboard for you on your trips?

Don't want to meet your daddy, just want you in my Caddy,

Don't want to meet your mama, just want to make you......:D

There is a limit! When you start talking about cleaning piss off the floor, man, you've got another calling.

Well, I agree with the guy cleaning piss of the floor:

Whenever I work for pax-lines and find the lav dirty I don't mind using the paper towel treatment to clean up a bit..

Say ya are on a 13 hour flight and the first guy in the lav grew up in caves..Ya can leave his mess right there for the next 50 pax to enjoy, or ya can tidy up a bit and make it look like civilized people work there, if not, pass the message that nobody gives a sh!t in this company.

That being said...I love flying freight, for the above reasons, then some.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back