Airlines where Pilots Clean the Cabin

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
IB6 UB9 said:
You'll quit when you can't hold a medical anymore, which can't be too far away judging from the content of your posts. Had your blood pressure checked lately? Hiding behind the anonomity of the internet won't change things for you buddy; I would bet you've been booted off a few jumpseats after the crew checked the scab list. Combine that with the amount you probably pay in alimony and I can understand you directing your frustration at those of us who got the airline jobs you interviewed for but were turned down. By the way, how tall are you anyway?

6'1....blue eyes brown hair with some graying at the temples. But don't get your hopes up, I'm spoken for. :)

No J/S problems for me.... 10 months spent on a gradually shrinking (both morale and numbers) picket line. Got to be like a real job after @ 6 months. No provisions for alimony in our fair state. Just child support, which has been paid in full for quite some time now, thanks.

Be glad to PM you my employee number, if want it. I'm not hiding from anyone, especially you.

Hope this doesn't mean we can't be friends. ;-)

P.S. almost forgot, my BP was 126/85 as of April 06 medical.

slowto250 said:
6'1....blue eyes brown hair with some graying at the temples. But don't get your hopes up, I'm spoken for. :)

No J/S problems for me.... 10 months spent on a gradually shrinking (both morale and numbers) picket line. Got to be like a real job after @ 6 months. No provisions for alimony in our fair state. Just child support, which has been paid in full for quite some time now, thanks.

Be glad to PM you my employee number, if want it. I'm not hiding from anyone, especially you.

Hope this doesn't mean we can't be friends. ;-)

P.S. almost forgot, my BP was 126/85 as of April 06 medical.

Where did all the hostility go, or did you sober up?

Hi!

I clean my cabin. If I don't do it, it doesn't get done.

I also jumpseat a lot on NWA. I have helped a bunch of times with them, doing all kinds of stuff, including picking up trash in the Jetway.

Of course, I pick up trash all over the place. I can't believe that some people are such pigs. It was horrible how much trash was left on Miami Beach as the sun was going down.

Those people want a nice clean beach to hang out on, and then they trash it. What are they thinking?

I want to follow them to their home, and dump a full dump truck load of trash right into their living room.

Buttheads!

Cliff
MMIO

Latest resources

Back