• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airline Industry watchers wonder who will fold next

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bush basically laundered taxpayers money via a fictitious war to pay handsomely to cohort contractors and enhance revenue for his oil buddies.

Since you probably haven't been to Iraq let me tell you from personal knowledge that it is in fact a REAL war.

We finally found the one Air America listener.

lotsapie2006,

Please keep the facts out of it. You are dealing with teenage emotions when you deal with the left.

I am not defending the amount of money we spend on illegal aliens, however, the fact remains that the reason our dollar is at it lowest valuation ever is due to this administration's willingness to fund the two wars we are in by printing more cash. Simple economics, supply goes up and the price declines...

Thats what happens when you hood wink 50 percent of the population into thinking Iraq and 9-11 are one in the same. When in reality, the "Bushies" thought: Heck boys lets go to Iraq kick some arse and then bring them Iraqis democracy, which will lead to this desperately needed oil region to become a stabilized region.

How simple minded they were.

How naieve the lefty's are.

Did the libs think that Saddam would behave if we just gave him another 10 years? Did he play cat and mouse with UN weapons inspectors? Isn't he the one responsible for all of the death and destruction in Iraq, including the US soldiers who gave their lives so that Iraq could be free of a tyrannical dictator and so that the world could see that freedom and democracy will trump terrorism every time?

Why do the lefty's want to keep the middle east's and Venezuela's exclusive right to supply the US with oil, rather than allowing us to pump our own oil out of the ANWR?

If it was really all about oil, wouldn't we be paying $0.50/gal for gas with the tap flowing wide open from Iraq?

The left cannot admit that there are some really difficult things that take a long time to accomplish and cost alot of money and lives, but ultimately contribute to a far better world. They get bored and exhaust the political BTU's out of a particular subject and move on without ever finishing what they start.

I am not defending the amount of money we spend on illegal aliens, however, the fact remains that the reason our dollar is at it lowest valuation ever is due to this administration's willingness to fund the two wars we are in by printing more cash. Simple economics, supply goes up and the price declines...

And how much did the attack on 9/11 cost the airline industry? Or better yet, how much did it cost the entire country?

Iraq happened again because we didn't have the stomachs to get rid of Saddam the first time around. It happened again because the weak international community and UN didn't stay in country to get their job searching for WMD done. Afghanistan had to happen because that's where Al-Quaeda was. Great post-- if the Democrats were smart enough, you'd think the would've gotten Florida right this time around, instead, they stepped on their "members" again!!!

And how much did the attack on 9/11 cost the airline industry? Or better yet, how much did it cost the entire country?

Iraq happened again because we didn't have the stomachs to get rid of Saddam the first time around. It happened again because the weak international community and UN didn't stay in country to get their job searching for WMD done. Afghanistan had to happen because that's where Al-Quaeda was. Great post-- if the Democrats were smart enough, you'd think the would've gotten Florida right this time around, instead, they stepped on their "members" again!!!

Are you Joking?????

James Baker is quoted as saying "No one ever asks me 'why didn't we go to Baghdad' anymore"

Hans Blix the UN Chief weapons inspector said over and over again he did not view Iraq as a threat and if they (Iraq) did have WMD they were of little threat; in comparison to other regimes.

How could the UN do "their job" in regard to finding WMD when there were none?????

No wonder you work for Cool-aid blue

lotsapie2006,

Please keep the facts out of it. You are dealing with teenage emotions when you deal with the left.

Yea it would be a great post - if it were true!

Yea our taxes doubled when Clinton was in office - whatever. I hate to break it to you but the percentage of income required for the middle and upper middle class remained the same.

Remember "READ MY LIPS NO NEW TAXES".....Remember that joke, Bush raised taxes more than any other president in the history of the USA.

Are you Joking?????

James Baker is quoted as saying "No one ever asks me 'why didn't we go to Baghdad' anymore"

Hans Blix the UN Chief weapons inspector said over and over again he did not view Iraq as a threat and if they (Iraq) did have WMD they were of little threat; in comparison to other regimes.

How could the UN do "their job" in regard to finding WMD when there were none?????

No wonder you work for Cool-aid blue

So I guess Saddam killed the Khurds with French's mustard and not mustard gas (which by the way is a WMD).

Yea it would be a great post - if it were true!So then, back your statement up with sources and facts like lotsapie. Only then will you have credibility.

Yea our taxes doubled when Clinton was in office - whatever. I hate to break it to you but the percentage of income required for the middle and upper middle class remained the same. Again, facts to support your claim...please review lotsapies facts on taxes paid.

Remember "READ MY LIPS NO NEW TAXES".....Remember that joke, Bush raised taxes more than any other president in the history of the USA.
Any other President US in history? Show proof.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back