Aircraft in the movie faceoff

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CitationXDriver said:
One of the worst examples I ever saw, and no, i cant remember the movie, they got into a 172 which somehow had a citation interior, very impressive I must say!

That's Hollywood for ya. I love movies where someone pulls out an Uzi, and the audio sounds like someone's racking the slide on a Remington 870.

I saw a movie once that showed a jet, but with prop sound effects. I think it was called aircraft or airplane or something.

Worst aviation movie ever.

Who am I kidding, I love airplane!

First Jive Dude: **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** man, that honky mus' be messin' my old lady... got to be runnin' cold upside down his head. You know?
Second Jive Dude: Hey home, I can dig it. You know he ain't gonna lay no mo' big rap up on you man.
First Jive Dude: I say hey sky, s'other s'ay I wan say?
Second Jive Dude: UH...
First Jive Dude: Pray to J I get the same ol' same ol'.
Second Jive Dude: Eh. Yo knock yourself a pro slick, gray matter live performas down now take TCB'in man.
First Jive Dude: Hey, you know what they say... See a broad, to get that booty yak 'em.
First Jive Dude, Second Jive Dude: Leg 'er down 'n smack 'em yak 'em
First Jive Dude: Cold got to be. You know? Shiiiiit.

The Jetstar in Faceoff now belongs to Alan Jackson. It has a different paint job and a different tail number now.

CitationXDriver said:
You know what drives me crazy in the stupid movies. When it shows them boarding a Lear 25. but then the interior shots are in a freaking 747 or something, and then they show a Gulfstream landing.

On "I Want to be a Hilton" the other night (not that I watch that show) they showed an exterior shot of a Citation (if I remember correctly) and then a shot from the inside looking out over the port wing....... with a prop clearly visible, probably a King Air. I got mad and yelled at the TV and my sister looked at me funny.....

Airplane !!

ISaidRightTurns said:
I saw a movie once that showed a jet, but with prop sound effects. I think it was called aircraft or airplane or something.

Worse movie you ever saw? AIRPLANE was a P-A-R-O-D-Y of aviation disaster movie genre of the time. No, this is ony of the funiest movies of all time. Even today I can watch it and find something new going on in the background thatcracks me up.

Son, your mommas legs have more time in the air than you do.

aeronautic1 said:
Worse movie you ever saw? AIRPLANE was a P-A-R-O-D-Y of aviation disaster movie genre of the time. No, this is ony of the funiest movies of all time. Even today I can watch it and find something new going on in the background thatcracks me up.

Son, your mommas legs have more time in the air than you do.

HA HA HA...
You did read all of his post, right?

With regards to Ms. Galore and the Jetstar,

you will notice that Mai Ling is in the right seat, reading a magazine when Bond goes back to the (most ridiculously plush) lav. By virtue of keeping the seat warm, reading, and going in the back on an errand at the captain's whim, she meets the standard corporate FO criteria.

Finally, this board is discussing the important matters!

---------------
"Black attache case damaged when examined. So sorry."

Latest resources

Back