• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Aircraft in the movie faceoff

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
In the beginning of the movie Faceoff, they are on buisness jet with aft mounted engines, only there are two engines on each side, next to each other. Anyone know what this aircraft is?

Can't remember the aircraft in the movie but what you're describing sounds like a Jetstar.

Was it like this?

Last edited:
Yep, thats definitely it, with the pod like things under the wings. Thanks man.

Yup, the Jetstar....I love in the movies, and can't believe Travolta puts up with the fact that these aircraft for some reason in the movies only require 1 pilot. That crappy movie "Look who's talking 2" he's flying a falcon20 which for some reason he must have some waiver to fly it single pilot. At least when he pulls up in his Lear it has two crew. As for part 3. Flying a Falcon900 all over the place single pilot....hahahaha, is there no realism....well, look at the movie.

The jetstar is in Goldfinger too...**CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** Galore must have the same single pilot waiver......That stuff drives me crazy.

You know what drives me crazy in the stupid movies. When it shows them boarding a Lear 25. but then the interior shots are in a freaking 747 or something, and then they show a Gulfstream landing. This is a pet peeve of mine so I pay close attention, something I have noticed is that the majority of exterior inflight shots are Gulfstreams. Must be the prestige thing. One of the worst examples I ever saw, and no, i cant remember the movie, they got into a 172 which somehow had a citation interior, very impressive I must say!

Lrjtcaptain said:
Yup, the Jetstar....I love in the movies, and can't believe Travolta puts up with the fact that these aircraft for some reason in the movies only require 1 pilot. That crappy movie "Look who's talking 2" he's flying a falcon20 which for some reason he must have some waiver to fly it single pilot. At least when he pulls up in his Lear it has two crew. As for part 3. Flying a Falcon900 all over the place single pilot....hahahaha, is there no realism....well, look at the movie.

The jetstar is in Goldfinger too...**CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** Galore must have the same single pilot waiver......That stuff drives me crazy.
I'm with you on the "Look Who's Talking" thing, but Ms. Galore works for a Bond super-villain. She's watchin' her back for MI-6, I don't think she's too worried about FAA violations!

CitationXDriver said:
You know what drives me crazy in the stupid movies. When it shows them boarding a Lear 25. but then the interior shots are in a freaking 747 or something, and then they show a Gulfstream landing. This is a pet peeve of mine so I pay close attention, something I have noticed is that the majority of exterior inflight shots are Gulfstreams. Must be the prestige thing. One of the worst examples I ever saw, and no, i cant remember the movie, they got into a 172 which somehow had a citation interior, very impressive I must say!

I like when they show a 727 taking off, a 747 in cruise, and a DC-10 landing. I can't remember what I saw that one on, but I laughed. What's even funnier is that we care. Oh well.

CitationXDriver said:
True......so very true

Yep...I know it shouldn't..but it drove me nuts in that DeCrapio movie Catch me if You Can...when he's lookin out the window and tells Tom Hanks "Look, we're over LaGuardia's runway 44"

Or the West Wing episode when Air Force One's pilot comes over the PA and says "We've been vectored around for an approach to runway 39".

Arrrrrrgghhhhh!!

Latest resources

Back