• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air Wisconsin TA Passes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not to worry guys. XJT will come thru. You should see the unity at our company and we are way more than willing to shut down the mofo company if that what it takes to make a livable wage. I get chills when I think about how many pilots are on the same sheet of music when it comes to our contract.

Other Work Groups

Just a quick question in this thread. Are the other work groups such as mechanics, rampers, dispatchers, etc. have to undergo any give backs, such as the pilots are going to do?? If so, are they undergoing the same degree of concessions or are the pilots giving more??

Just a quick question in this thread. Are the other work groups such as mechanics, rampers, dispatchers, etc. have to undergo any give backs, such as the pilots are going to do?? If so, are they undergoing the same degree of concessions or are the pilots giving more??

Everyone, from the top down is taking pay cuts and changes to work rules.. Mechanics, Rampers, FA's, Pilots, and Management are cutting costs where we can.

S.

how many contracts has airwis had??

we are on our SECOND.

remember our contract was an improvement in almost every section. You guys are taking concessions. WE didnt.

The fact that you blame MESA for your travesty is truly evidence of your ignorance.

jetdriven said:
how many contracts has airwis had??

we are on our SECOND.

remember our contract was an improvement in almost every section. You guys are taking concessions. WE didnt.

The fact that you blame MESA for your travesty is truly evidence of your ignorance.

Jetdriven,

You know, I had hoped to avoid getting into this with you or any other mesa person for that matter but your comments assure everyone that you are really ignorant. You just don't seem to get it do ya? That contract of yours drove the wages in the ground and it is and will continue to hurt EVERY REGIONAL PILOT FOR YEARS TO COME!!!! Yeah it's no secret that in order for this airline to compete with mesa welfare proposal we had to take concessions but guess what, I still make more than you and will continue to do so. I didn't vote for this TA because I felt that every pilot didn't have to sink the the depths of mesa. I am glad that you like mesa cause your gonna be there for a long long time!!

WD.

Wiskey Driver

Yeah, I bet you hoped to avoid getting into it with the Mesa guys now, since you ran your mouth so much earlier. :D You can spin it anyway you like, but the fact remains that after insulting them because they didn't shut the place down, you folded when it came time to put your money where your mouth was.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back