• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air Wisconsin Schedules

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just heard you guys are going to hook up with F9 outta DEN and SFO sometime in February. Does any else have info. of this new development?

No Crashpad. We are told that we have not been invited to bid on the Frontier flying.

Do you work at Frontier and did you just awarded us flying? Or are you just a line pilot spewing crap?

S.

No Crashpad. We are told that we have not been invited to bid on the Frontier flying.

Do you work at Frontier and did you just awarded us flying? Or are you just a line pilot spewing crap?

S.

The Frontier announcement is less than a couple weeks old. I think we'll be asked to bid once they get around to sending out the RFPs. It's obvious by the number of bids that AWAC has out and the fact we seem to have the desire to diversify that we'll get involved with Frontier soon. It's kind of like the Midwest flying at first, almost to good to be true for a lot of our pilot group as far as bases go.

As far as Crashpad goes, I've been told he's former AWAC. However, from personal experience on this forum with him, he has advocated that we drop the contract grievance to show Midwest we are a pilot group that will submit to management and that we are Midwests' future pilot base. That's almost a direct quote.

As for giving up your grievence, I could care less (and neither could your management). I have always contended the AWAC pilot group was their own worst enemy (you're precious ALPA MEC sold you down the river 4 yrs ago, remember?) , and maybe...just maybe if you tried working with the owners instead of against them, you might get further ahead.

Either way, I hate to see you guys falling asleep in the jumpseat on the DEN/PHL redeye because you're getting the whip cracked across your back by management.

Last edited:
he has advocated that we drop the contract grievance to show Midwest we are a pilot group that will submit to management and that we are Midwests' future pilot base. That's almost a direct quote.

Hmmm, that will be a cold day in hell that the pilot group agrees to that. I think we have proven that we will see the grievance to the end. And the longer mgmt uses their stall tactics, the more they will probably end up forking out.

The schedules are NOT commuter friendly at all at Wisconsin, I would go to Skywest if you are choosing between the two. I feel Wisconsin is a better company overall but nothing makes up for a crappy commute to the east coast, nothing.

How about you relocate to a base. You have chosen location over lifestyle.

You say nothing makes up for the crappy commute, but obviously your location (or something) makes up for it. Otherwise you would relocate. Correct me if I am wrong, but Air Wisc will pay for you to move.

Correct me if I am wrong, but Air Wisc will pay for you to move.

Only if you are displaced from a closed domicile. Otherwise, the first move is on you.

Only if you are displaced from a closed domicile. Otherwise, the first move is on you.

Anyone who's been here more than a year is owed a move since EVERYONE was displaced from their domicile. Anyone who's been here less than a year knew we were closing those domiciles when they got hired and made a choice to commute. There is no room to complain.

Last edited:
Anyone who's been here more than a year is owed a move since EVERYONE was displaced from their domicile. Anyone who's been here less than a year knew we were closing those domiciles when they got hired and made a choice to commute. There is no room to complain.

I got displaced. I can bitch all I want. My schedule for September looks like this: Show 7am day one causing a commute the night before. Get done at 2130 day four. Commute home the day after. 2 legs off line commute. I had 4 days home this month. Luckily, I got jury duty and most of this schedule was wiped out for me but some poor soul had to fly it. The pairing had a 21 hour sit in CLT. They're telling me they can't find some flight out of here to keep me going so I don't end up on back of day flying? Ugh.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back