• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air Wisconsin Schedules

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
With 12 days off a month, I figured the schedules couldn't be that bad. Guess not.

That's just about the only thing you'll here an Air Whisky pilot complain about. Got a pretty good contract, work rules, and pay; better than most other regionals. As someone alluded to, there will be some vertical movement for one reason or another in the next 6-12 months. Perhaps sooner. If this is where you want to be, now is the time to get on. Good luck.

I personally thought schedules in PHL were much better in October compared to the previous 3 months. The lines were lower block & credit, but had more days off and fewer totally non-commutable lines.

Long Call (LC) reserve is super-senior because people don't often get called to fly...while guys like me can't drop a trip to save our lives due to "maintain RSV coverage"...WTF

I personally thought schedules in PHL were much better in October compared to the previous 3 months. The lines were lower block & credit, but had more days off and fewer totally non-commutable lines.

Long Call (LC) reserve is super-senior because people don't often get called to fly...while guys like me can't drop a trip to save our lives due to "maintain RSV coverage"...WTF

I don't know, my October line might have more days off, but it has earlier starts too... That being said I had a great line in September... so who knows. I have also been consistantly loosing senority in PHL, went down 4 or 5 slots in the last couple months, seems we are shrinking to the benefit of the DCA folks.

Last edited:
I have also been consistantly loosing senority in PHL, went down 4 or 5 slots in the last couple months, seems we are shrinking to the benefit of the DCA folks.

They must be placing those people between your number and mine :)...Worst I've done yet is moving up 3 spots per month.

With 12 days off a month, I figured the schedules couldn't be that bad. Guess not.

If you live in base the schedules are great, I live in PHL and average 15 days off a month... All my shows in September were after 4pm, but I did not get done until 8:30pm-9:00pm.... plus PHL factor of course. Again, if you live on the east coast the schedules are not too bad, especially if you live in places like BDL,PVD,BTV,BOS,RDU... etc that all have 5:30 am flights in the morning and 10:45pm flights at night. The west coast is not too terrible either because you have multiple red-eyes which would give you the commuter clause for an early show, but anywhere east of PHX and west of the eastern time zone and the commute might be more of a hassle then it is worth. And if you commute from MKE or DEN, don't bother.

They must be placing those people between your number and mine :)...Worst I've done yet is moving up 3 spots per month.

Ahh nevermind, I guess I did move up 3 slots last month. Disreguard... always correcting me T.

Last edited:
The lines were lower block & credit, but had more days off...

Same thing in ORF, but I attribute it to being slightly higher staffed than before. I wouldn't say that the ORF schedule construction has changed much since I started working here.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back