Air Wisconsin Schedules

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

afpilotselect

Can any Air Wisconsin pilots tell me what the shedules are like? I know 12 days off is the minimum. What do the reserves lines look like? Any info would be appreciated.

Reserve is usually something like 5 on 3 off. You will just about always get one weekend a month off this way and then you'll have a bunch of weekdays off. Reserve F/O's aren't being used much right now even though we're still hiring. I don't get it.

Sorry to add to the "Skywest or Air Wisconsin" quote, I was just wondering which place would be a better job option for somebody from the midwest based on current circumstances at both carriers?

The schedules are NOT commuter friendly at all at Wisconsin, I would go to Skywest if you are choosing between the two. I feel Wisconsin is a better company overall but nothing makes up for a crappy commute to the east coast, nothing.

I have 2 day trips followed by 3 day trips. On 5 straight days. Have to commute up the night before. I can't get home btween my two trips and on the last day, I finish too late to go home. I am trying to drop as much as I can. Good work rules, I am treated very well here. But theschedules do stink worse than a polecat on a hot summer day.

Reserve is usually something like 5 on 3 off. You will just about always get one weekend a month off this way and then you'll have a bunch of weekdays off. Reserve F/O's aren't being used much right now even though we're still hiring. I don't get it.

They are hiring when they are currently "fat" on FOs because either way they will be needed once their is a decision on the Midwest flying. If we get it, we will need new blood to staff the growth... if we don't, they are anticipating many will leave due to lack of confidence in the company. Either way, there will be movement.

Can any Air Wisconsin pilots tell me what the shedules are like?

They suck, does that cover it? In reality, they aren't what the company used to produce. Unfortunately, they're on par with what every other company is doing. There have been some rumbilings about the new president in for chaning some things, schduling being one of them. I'll believe it when I see the bid package.

Latest resources

Back