Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air Wisconsin pilots turn down pay cuts for 3rd time.

DiverDriver said:
Just so the rest of the industry knows what is going on...

ZW pilots were just asked to again entertain a B scale to bid on the Midwest Airlines 50 seat flying last week. They were also asked for a 70 seat T-prop rate. Additionally, they were asked about a 90 seat rate. The answer was given: No B scale. We have a 90 seat rate it's called the BAE-146 rate we have now. And you can put a "/t-prop" next to our negotiated 70 seat jet rate.

This was all predictable. I was just saying to my wife last week how we would get a carrot thrown in front of us just before our arbitration date (tommorrow the 28th).

I'm glad we had the good article in ALPA Pilot magazine. It pretty much states it true what's gone on here. I'm proud that our MEC responded to this 3rd attempt to lower the bar the way they did.

You guys need to be very carefull. If you vote NO to a bad deal GO jets will swoop in and take your flying!

Smarta$$ said:
You guys need to be very carefull. If you vote NO to a bad deal GO jets will swoop in and take your flying!
Very unlikely. AWAC is there for a while no matter what. IMO, they are in a very good position to tell them to stick it.

Smarta$$ said:

We voted YES once before and GoJ3ts came in anyway and took our flying (along with SkyWest). What's the difference? Vote Yes and lose money then lose the flying anyway. Vote no and keep a higher pay until the flying is gone. I plan to keep a fair wage until I can no longer.

Not to mention that AWAC (Eastshore Aviation) still owns 5 million <Dr. Evil pinky to bottom lip> shares of LCC still.

Last edited:
DiverDriver said:
We voted YES once before and GoJ3ts came in anyway and took our flying (along with SkyWest). What's the difference? Vote Yes and lose money then lose the flying anyway. Vote no and keep a higher pay until the flying is gone. I plan to keep a fair wage until I can no longer.

Not to mention that AWAC (Eastshore Aviation) still owns 5 million <Dr. Evil pinky to bottom lip> shares of LCC still.

In case you could not tell, I was both supporting you guys and pointing out what happened to us at Trans States.

Smarta$$ said:
In case you could not tell, I was both supporting you guys and pointing out what happened to us at Trans States.

I've read your other posts. I know where you stand on GoJ3t. Believe me, we've had many conversations about a lot of scenarios. Of course what will happen won't be anything we've discussed.

T-minus 15 hours to arbitration.

DiverDriver said:

Eastshore was selling 3.0 million of that stock. AWAC soon won't have a share in US Airways anymore.

However in selling, I am sure they doubled there money on it!!!

WSurf said:
Eastshore was selling 3.0 million of that stock. AWAC soon won't have a share in US Airways anymore.

However in selling, I am sure they doubled there money on it!!!

Wrong.

Eastshore had 8.33M shares at the IPO for LCC and sold 3.05M shares. That leaves them with 5.25M shares remaining.

Don't look for them to cash out anytime soon...

Wsurf,
Don't respond unless you have an iota of current and correct information. You are just a flamebaiter. I'm guessing it was you that slowed to less than 100kts 8 miles out for 26 the other day. So sorry you couldn't force us to go around. Better luck next time...

Latest resources

Back