• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air Wisconsin Gear up in PHL?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Correct me if I am wrong but that thing looks black. Air Wis doen't have any painted like that do they? PSA?

We still have 3 that are painted in the blue top.

Metal can always be either fixed or discarded without tragedy. All's well that ends well.

Whoever this Vince Lattanzio wiener is who wrote the story: his grammar and punctuation is as bad, if not worse, than some you see here in FI's hallowed halls.

Not that I'm the nefarious grammar police, but you would think (incorrectly, apparently) that a so-called professional writer would actually know how to construct a sentence. You would also think (again apparently incorrectly) that a professional copy editor would correct it before it went out.

Blue top AWAC aircraft. Three crew, no pax on board. Left main did not come down. Crew got it stopped on the runway and evacuated on the runway, with about 3000 ft of runway remaining on 27L. Cleanup was still ongoing at 10pm, and the aircraft was still on the runway at 8...did not get close enough to see it after that time. From what I did see while taxiing past, damage will be as minimal as possible given the situation.

Sounds like nice work by the crew...

A little disappointed at the lack of the words "need the deets" in this thread, though.

Latest resources

Back