Air Wisconsin Gear up in PHL?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

En Mort Main

Just heard Air Wisconsin landed gear up in PHL.
Anyone else have any word.... Hope All pax and crew are safe and without injury....

Due to OTHER / EMERGENCY, there is a Traffic Management Program in effect for traffic arriving Philadelphia International Airport, Philadelphia, PA (PHL). To see if you may be affected, select your departure airport and check "Delays by Destination".

General Arrival Delays: Due to RWY: Disabled Aircraft, arrival traffic is experiencing airborne delay between 31 minutes and 45 minutes and increasing.

JvW

Teletype from US Airways in the dispattch office confirms aircraft landed wheels up. Phl airport is now reopened on extended delays. Runway of accident expecting extended closure. Word is no injuries reported yet.

Correct me if I am wrong but that thing looks black. Air Wis doen't have any painted like that do they? PSA?

The 3 "blue tops" were pieces of shiz anyway...

I had a left MLG that didn't want to come down in RDU a couple years ago...it ended somewhat differently than this though.

Nice job to the crew!

Great job to the AWAC crew involved! Hope y'all get lots of paid for beers tonight!

Latest resources

Back